27 year old Sub/Slave for Mistress

BP123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 12, 2014
Hello!

I am a 27 year old sub from the Midwest seeking a Mistress to serve. This will mainly be online but open to face-to-face if the opportunity arises. I would prefer someone from the US so that timing won't be a major concern.

Outside of being a sub, I enjoy music, sports, hanging out with friends and overall having a good time. I like deep conversations and hoping that I can find a mistress who would enjoy having normal conversations every once in a while

As a sub, I am very loyal and obedient. I love to please my Mistress any way I can. I do enjoy and thrive on being controlled by a Mistress and enjoy being humiliated by her.

Likes: JOI, orgasm control, light anal play, SPH (from this, one can make an assumption), being controlled, private humiliation and inspection, being denied orgasm, sounding

Dislikes (but willing to do): CEI, body writing on areas that can be covered, pain, bathroom control

Limits: family/friends, public, financial, blackmail, messy, cross dressing

I am willing to try new things and explore as well. I do have fetishes as well that I would love to share. I do have an anal vibrator toy too.

Body type: Average, but working on it
Hair color: Black
Skin color: Brown
Tattoos: 3

Figured I put this all out there as looks may play a role in it all.

In a mistress, I prefer someone who has a bit of experience but would welcome an inexperienced mistress as well, everyone needs a start and a chance 😊. I am non-judgmental, so a mistress who is creative and has fetishes of her own would be awesome. I would love to hear about them and try to be the perfect slave to make it happen. I don't care for looks or body type, I prefer the mind. The kinkier and open-minded you are, the better.

As far as pictures and videos are concerned, I will not show face for a while as personal life and work life is a factor as well as privacy. But when the D/s relationship is more established then I will show face.

I hope this is enough information to put out there. I really would enjoy connecting with you and spark a conversation. If there is something you liked in my post or want to ask me any questions, feel free to send a message on here or my kik is JPen33

(If there are any grammatical errors in the post, please forgive me. I'm typing this from my phone)

Reactions: Mistressannita37

Featured Threads

New Personals