How To Keep Sex In Your Long Distance Relationship

Meander

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2008
kylyssa.blogspot.com
  • Invest in a webcam and a microphone for each of you. You can use your webcam and microphone combo to go on virtual dates as chaste or as naughty as you like from watching a movie ?together? to engaging in mutual masturbation with visual and vocal encouragement.
  • Make a custom sex toy cast from your own penis or vagina to send to your partner. Ask your lover to think of you when she or he uses it to masturbate.
  • You can also send or give a piece of worn clothing to carry some of your scent. A pair of your sexiest panties mailed in a double Ziploc bag should put a smile on his face.
  • Take erotic photos or video of yourself and send them to your lover. For added impact you can send your erotic photos in a frame with a digital recording feature.
  • Write poems or stories of your erotic fantasies and put them in the mail. Your writing skills don?t need to be fabulous, just write from the groin.
  • And of course there's always phone sex!

What do you do to keep the sex hot when you can't be together?

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Wow, excellent advice. You covered so much I am doubtful there is much to add! I've included my advice below. It's a bit of a repeat on some of the things mentioned above but think of it more as emphasis.

Video chats are great way to stay connected. Being able to see each other while you talk helps a ton. Also writing old fashioned letters is underrated. Taking time out to hand write out several pages of your thoughts goes a long way. Including drawings and little cartoons goes further. Knowing that a person took the time to sit down and make something special will touch them.

bouncehouse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
If you're in an open relationship you can always go out and have adventures of your own and then talk about them when you're finished.

Wolfsister

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 18, 2008
www.illusionvale.forumotion.com
Your mobile (cell) phone is invaluable in a relationship such as these. You can use your text feature for chats, teasings, fantasies... and you've also got your video and sound features, not to mention photos. There are heaps of things to do with your phone and of course, the delay isn't all that much and knowing that most of these things can be stored is extra fun.

shinningstar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
I think masturbation and webcams are the key to express yourself. When my man worked abroad last year, we always have webcam sex. It really helps.

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
Make a custom sex toy cast from your own penis or vagina to send to your partner. Ask your lover to think of you when she or he uses it to masturbate.

I find that a bit freaky :rolleyes:

I personally find texts and emails a lot easier to make sexy than my own voice over the phone or over the internet. But that's just me.

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
Nice guide, congratulations. Phone sex is a good alternative to practise when needed :)

sweetvtmom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 12, 2008
Having the other person keeping their cellphone on vibrate and vibrate them through out the day is also a phone way to play long distance. Have you ever vibrated someone while they were in a business meeting..LOL It's fun!

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Keeping Sex in your long distance relationship

Buy yourself a video camera or you can use your webcam if you have recording software and record yourself making masturbating in the morning, mid-day and night then send to your lover and tell him or her that you were thinking about them and really miss them.

willyable

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 1, 2008
Thats a good way to keep sex in your relationship but there isn't anything like the real thing. I think that contact is what people miss the most. That is what ends up making it hard to maintan the relationship.

shinningstar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
Well, I've done it. I used to seduce my man using my webcam. We even have phone sex 3 times a week. That's why my telephone bills are getting higher.

Featured Threads

New Personals