Advice for online Play

KnotMaker22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 7, 2015
Hi all,

My question is about online play. I have been looking for a partner for a while now to play with online. I think of myself as more of a switch and it seems that moat people I contact are quick to respond at first, then after talking a bit never respond. I usually take the approach of getting to know the person first then getting into more Dom/sub play. Am I going about this the wrong or not being strong enough about what I want? How have you gone about meeting someone online before and what advice could you offer?

Thank you for any help!

Gashakura

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 20, 2014
Pretoria
nope right approach if they disappearing well then just wanted 5min of fun.... sad but true finding the same ;/

KnotMaker22

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 7, 2015
Thank you.

I'm fairly new at this whole thing. I have had some experience but not a large amount of it, so it's nice to hear I am doing it correctly. I've doing reading about bdsm and the Dom/sub dynamic and Online relationships. Eventually I'd like to progress to an in person relationship but I would like to get my feet wet online so I am more experienced. I will keep trying. I hope you find someone as well in your searches. :) Perhaps being up front about what I am looking for will be effective in weeding those out that just want a few minutes of play.

Featured Threads

New Personals