Beginner activities

Ceaser666

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 8, 2014
Hey kinktalk,

I have friend who wants to tryout some bdsm. I'm want to get her into some simple activites that won't scare her away.

I was thinking some ice or wax play to start off.

Remember she is new!
Any recommendations?

Draken

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 21, 2014
Hey kinktalk,

I have friend who wants to tryout some bdsm. I'm want to get her into some simple activites that won't scare her away.

I was thinking some ice or wax play to start off.

Remember she is new!
Any recommendations?

Since we do not know her kinks at all and she's on testing phase I suggest you do not touch wax unless you have tried it before. As for ice keep to the surface do not do insertion.

Light spanking and slave position would be 2 easy task to start with

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Probably the best idea would be to ask her what she knows about BDSM and what things she is curious about. I would certainly agree with Draken that wax play is not for beginners, if you want some sort of sensation play then perhaps clothes pegs would be a good start.
If submission is what she wants then some basic commands would also be in order. An example of something I like to use is a kind of inspection routine. Have her stand in the middle of a large room (like a lounge room) and slowly undress for you following your instructions exactly, making her wait between removing each item with hands on head increases the feeling she is being controlled. During this I like to sit at a slight distance and watch, while she is paused you can also get up and inspect her more closely, perhaps checking the fit of her bra or stroking her face or belly.
Once naked she is then instructed to stand perfectly still with hands on head and legs apart as you inspect her. Here you can handle her as roughly or gently as fits your style but regardless of what you do make sure she keeps still. You can also include a "touch your toes" step as this will make her feel very vulnerable and unsure of what will come next.

Hope this is useful but regardless of what you do discuss things with her and any time she seems to be getting out of her depth, pause and make sure she is ok to continue.

Featured Threads

New Personals