hi I need some advice

Wolfdemoness

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 17, 2016
Hi im new to this forum and semi new the the lifestyle of bdsm. I have a boyfriend and he lives a good distance from me (hes in texas, im in florida). he's submissive and im dominant (well we both are switches so, we can do either. its just im dom , hes sub). My issue is, we want to do stuff that is good for distance. like what are some things a dom can do to a sub who lives miles away? Like im gonna start giving him daily orders (im seeing him on friday actually, so we're starting that on monday actually). I just need some advice as i really do love this guy and i do want to make it work out.

HarmlessBeast

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2015
Edmonton
Hi im new to this forum and semi new the the lifestyle of bdsm. I have a boyfriend and he lives a good distance from me (hes in texas, im in florida). he's submissive and im dominant. My issue is, we want to do stuff that is good for distance. like what are some things a dom can do to a sub who lives miles away? Like im gonna start giving him daily orders.

I was married to a very controlling domme for about 12 years. What I will say is that for a while we lived in separate cities due to work and one of the things i realized is that she had a lot of the same "STYLE" of domination while in a different city. Even when we were together, when I went out she would keep track of me. If i told her i was going to the store for an hour and i ran into someone and started talking, i would have to call her and let her know. This did not change depending on distance.

My point is "What type of domme are you??" Do you want hourly reports? If so, make sure he sends them. Are you more concerned with him thinking about you? if so, have him send you long letters. Are you worried about his physical condition? If so, then give him a work out schedule.

What type of stuff would you be having him do if you were in the same house? If it is all about sex, then set sexual tasks. The specific things you make him do and how you get him to do them will be different because of distance, but your STYLE of domination is what will help you decide what is important and can help you decide how to deal with the distance.

Featured Threads

New Personals