Trying to ruin my cunt

slave4all

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 26, 2017
I have a huge clit and inner labia and am looking to stretch my clit and lips to look inhuman. I want my entire cunt to be swollen and throbbing constantly. Any ideas for tools (preferrably homemade) to help me?

I also enjoy most forms of clit pain so hmu with any ideas for that too!

RachaelB1997

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 15, 2015
200 spanks to each lip with a wooden spoon, make sure you hold one lip out as you spank the other.

VirtDom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 21, 2015
Near Munich, Germany
Get three empty plastic bottles. Attach one to one clothes peg and the other two to two clothes pegs each using thin cords.
Clamp the one peg bottle to your clit and the others to your labias. Now fill with water as much as you can take. Build the weight up over time, change bottles to bigger ones when necessary. Reinforce the clothes pegs with rubber bands to hold the weight.
Wear at least two hours a day.

master12

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 7, 2017
You will spank your inner side of cunt 5000 time
You must spank 1000 time before you stop for a break.pm. me report.

privvy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 19, 2012
You must stuff as many items of clothing as possible into your cunt

trenho

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 1, 2011
do the 20 daily spanks daily, that will help. I mean like a permanent rule. You wnat to suffer so..
changing items regulary.

Duke16

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2017
Put a candle in your pussy and tie your legs over your head so your ass is pointing up. Light the candle and let it burn all the way down you are done when the candle goes out because of your pussy juice.
When the candle is out clean your pussy with a toilet brush and make sure you get the inside nice and clean.

When you are done pm me

Last edited:

slave4all

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 26, 2017
Get three empty plastic bottles. Attach one to one clothes peg and the other two to two clothes pegs each using thin cords.
Clamp the one peg bottle to your clit and the others to your labias. Now fill with water as much as you can take. Build the weight up over time, change bottles to bigger ones when necessary. Reinforce the clothes pegs with rubber bands to hold the weight.
Wear at least two hours a day.

This sounds like it will give me amazingly stretched results sir thank you very much, I will keep you/the thread updated on my cunt's progress sir.

slave4all

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 26, 2017
You will spank your inner side of cunt 5000 time
You must spank 1000 time before you stop for a break.pm. me report.

Yes sir I will complete this task when I get home from work and I will keep you posted Sir.

slave4all

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 26, 2017
You must stuff as many items of clothing as possible into your cunt

I can currently only fit one pair of panties in my cunt sir, but i have them in at work and will be wearing them inside of me all day. Hopefully I will be nice and stretched and able to fi many more soon sir.

slave4all

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 26, 2017
Put a candle in your pussy and tie your legs over your head so your ass is pointing up. Light the candle and let it burn all the way down you are done when the candle goes out because of your pussy juice.
When the candle is out clean your pussy with a toilet brush and make sure you get the inside nice and clean.

When you are done pm me

I will complete this as soon as I can, probably tomorrow sir. And i will pm you when I have completed it sir.

privvy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 19, 2012
I can currently only fit one pair of panties in my cunt sir, but i have them in at work and will be wearing them inside of me all day. Hopefully I will be nice and stretched and able to fi many more soon sir.

That sounds good

Infernous99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 22, 2017
Attach clothes pegs to a length of fishing wire, and attach as many pegs as you can onto your labia and clit. Begin to masturbate and rip them off before you orgasm, repeat as many times as you can without achieving orgasm

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015

When you are done pm me

This is ridiculous fantasy material. It's great to talk about as if it was gonna happen but fact is unless you're using a low temp candle this will result in serious injury and scarring. The temperature of the regular candle wax that close directly on the pussy will cause the skin to melt. Blisters burns and scars. Please consult Some references before suggesting stuff you've seen in pics on the Internet. Those are staged using low temp candles specially made for wax play.

To the OP here. Use caution when following other "doms" instructions. They're concerned about getting a pm and some play. They won't be providing support when you're injured and seeing a dr.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
You want to ruin your cunt?

Do this DIY stun gun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnjDy1vZaso

Use it 10 times on your cunt, as quickly as reasonably possible.

Add a PM dare to your list of dares (which is currently empty, good!):

SHOCK X I will shock myself X times as quickly as possible. (Max: Y)

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Got a few ideas:

1. Get a couple of piercings on your pussy lips each side (Shouldnt be done home alone but in a place for that...), And then once you got 3-5 each side, start wearing over knee socks and use rope on the socks and your pussy lips as straps/garter belts. This way you should be able to stretch them nicely over time.

2. Same as "1." but instead use pegs. Thats the home made version of it. Less permanent and probably not working as good.

3. You probably know some people with ear tunnels or have at least seen a few. Go for the same but for your pussy lips.

4. "1." and "2." could be done with your clit too I guess.

5. If its just plain destruction you are after, there are pins, needles, nails, cigarettes, razor blades... There is plenty more to cause permanent damage, if thats what you are after.

6. Tattoos are considered as permanent damage too by some, especially when you "write" something on there thats... not for your benefit in the long run.

I think I am done for now. If you end up wanting more of my input, feel free to ask for it. I am a visual guy. I bet many of the kink talk users would want you to upload pic of the aftermath of these tasks to your album, same as I do.

Happy suffering/destroying your cunt.

Edit: 7. Heavy duty duct tape can be quite some fun too, spreading your cunt with it for a while, again, more of a home made idea than some of the others.

Last edited:

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
Get a boyfriend and let him loose on them. You will get fucked and stretched. alternatively get a girl friend and let her loose on your pussy.. guaranteed she will make you do things we can only guess at and you get to be someones fuck toy at the same time....

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Yes sir I will complete this task when I get home from work and I will keep you posted Sir.

There are other people here who will be delighted to hear about the horrible things you did to your pussy, and it will be much more humiliating to post your reports in public rather than in private...

And, you posted humiliation as one of your likes... Why are you doing things to decrease the amount of humiliation you get?

So, you should always post your reports of the things you did to yourself back to this thread, not by PM.

And you should consider this a permanent rule. Make a new reporting thread and set forward ALL your reports you issue on that thread, to keep us ALL informed on your sexual whereabouts and keep you exposed fully. Then, post links to the particular reports in that thread anywhere else... Including the reports that I said before belong to this thread, they really belong to your reporting thread and then, whenever you post a new report on that thread, you should link from this thread to that one, and back.

Now, this may not ruin your pussy directly, but it will certainly increase the amount of enjoyment we get on you, and at the same time greatly humiliate you further... which is among your likes.

Featured Threads

New Personals