Gf interested in gang bang and being dominated not by me?

Paperstones

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2014
Hi I'm new here I've been on fetlife before that's where I met my fiance.
We love eachother implicitly and are very open.
I need a fair bit of advice as I have no one else to talk to about it.
My partner wants to be dominated by another guy or girl, and not me. I am not against this but ait does put things in your head. What if she gets used to this other, prefers them to me. Gets out off sex with me (which has started to dwindle the past few months). Am I a failure to her that I can't give her what she wants and needs therefore making me useless as a sexual partner?
The other thing is she wants to be used and have a gang bang? With me involved but again I'm ok with the idea but I'm stuck as I'm shit in public plus ill hang up in the fact that she may get better sex from the other guys or only want to fuck with them there or in a gang bang. Sounds selfish I know sorry but these things crop up. I allready think she's way out of my league sexually and has a very high appetite for sex but past few montha not with me.
Now she is no way to blame, we both are often knackere and don't ger much us time, I'm shit at telling the signs to fuck her and she doesn't ever choose to with me first.
I'm just being stupid but please any advice be awesome
Thanks guys n girls

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
if you are open to the idea of her being in a gangbang why not blindfold her. Then she would never know which is someone else and which is you, she will just be excited that you let her experience it and all of the guys will pretty much blend into 1 after the first few

Paperstones

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2014
if you are open to the idea of her being in a gangbang why not blindfold her. Then she would never know which is someone else and which is you, she will just be excited that you let her experience it and all of the guys will pretty much blend into 1 after the first few

May be but then I feel like I'm taking summit away from her that way round. But even so I'd be worried shed like sex with a gang more than me and only want to do it when we were in a gang bang. ? I'm a fucking worrier but I do wanna give her everything she wants as I want it too.

tripity

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 9, 2014
IMO cool with another girl, fuck that if it's another guy

It'd be a huge turn on to watch a dominant girl fuck the shit out of my girl with a strapon. But another guy would never happen.

Master Vagrant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 23, 2014
In my sub's mind
If she like that to try once that is ok, we all have some desires. But probably you aren't enough for her, her sexual drive is big and probably one Master cant satisfy her. But look at that from bright side, she told you about that, it would be worse if she did that behind your back. And don't worry, no matter how good you are in bed, there is always someone better than you :D
Be active in her fantasies but i would suggest that you also work on some your own desires, to see her reaction. Dom other girl/s, have threesome, but offer her to participate also. Play against fire with fire.

6Grimmis9

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 9, 2014
You need to tell her that if she starts holding out on you that she's gonna be taught that those holes belong to you & they'll be severely punished for disobedience or her acting like she doesn't love every inch of your cock in her ! If you'd like me and you can take her in a motel room & I promise I will rape & ravish her until she cries & begs me to stop & says I'll never disobey my master or act like I don't love him alone punishing my worthless whore holes ! Kik: 6Grimmis9

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
6grimmis9, please stop embarrassing yourself, the other day you were a virgin

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
You need to tell her that if she starts holding out on you that she's gonna be taught that those holes belong to you & they'll be severely punished for disobedience or her acting like she doesn't love every inch of your cock in her ! If you'd like me and you can take her in a motel room & I promise I will rape & ravish her until she cries & begs me to stop & says I'll never disobey my master or act like I don't love him alone punishing my worthless whore holes ! Kik: 6Grimmis9

This is not conducive to the conversation. Let's keep rape out of it unless it's specifically about role play, which this is not.

At the least I guess I'm saying keep it on topic please.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Talk to her.
I can't put it more plainly, tell her all your concerns and talk them through.
To me it sounds like she just wants to have some fun with other guys and have a mess around. She may even in her head have decided she wants you to 'make love' with and so she can't have the dirty unloving raw fucking she also wants.
They're different kinds of sex.
But you need to talk to her or you'll never know. She needs to understand your concerns and you need to know what it is she wants from having someone else brought in now and then.

With the gangbang she may love it, may find it one of the most fun things ever, but it's not going to stop her wanting normal sex. Who would only ever want to be gangbanged?!
To be honest I would imagine doing it would get her horny for you for sometime after.
You'll also be surprised, I think, at how good you are compared to other guys. After all to them she's a stranger. For you she's the person who's said that she wants to spend the rest of her life with you. I'm guessing by now you'll have learnt where all her buttons are. You'll have a massive advantage over them. (eg you'll know if she likes her ear bit, or her nipples twisted just as she cums and things, they will just be doing things other girls have liked)

{sorry for any grammar or formatting, typing on my phone}

Featured Threads

New Personals