Likedrike

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2016
18 M Dom

Hello there,
I am a Belgian 18 year old Dom looking for a female sub/slave. I am interested in a lot of kinks but I am really good at edging people with my smooth talks.

My kik is likedrike

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I'm a dirty slut, I love to be used and abused. I'm looking for men and women who want to make me feel like a dirty little whore. Call me names, shove your cock down my throat. The dirtier the better.

My Kik is Remarie913

You worthless cunt, how are we supposed to humiliate you properly if you are not even good enough to give your correct KiK? The one you have given is just crap and KiK reports it as invalid user!

Of course, it is way more valuable than you!

animal95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 28, 2016
Dom looking for a sub male/female.

Hey there.

I'm looking for a sub. You can be male or female to fulfill the role. However, the tasks I set will be slightly different according to gender. Likes, dislikes and limits can be discussed if you're keen and decide to message me. Pictures and videos of tasks will be expected, but face is optional.

Male:
Cum denial, edging, hands free anal orgasm, C&B torture, anal stretching and training.

Female:
Cum denial, edging, clit and nipple torture, pain and punishment, vaginal and anal stretching, etc.

If you're interested in it, feel free to message me on kik: b9594

For_You_To_Obey

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2017
Strict but caring daddy dom looking for his special girl.

I am looking for a little/pet/slave, someone who takes comfort in having someone in charge looking after them,taught and trained, being cared for, nurtured and disciplined. Someone who is enthusiastic and eager to please me, make me proud, who craves my control and love and takes satisfaction from giving me satisfaction.

kik = for_you_to_obey

xxxBritBabexxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2017
Mistress looking for female slaves.

New to this sight. Looking to be a mistress to some sexy submissive females. Kik me if you're ready baby. Kinks and limits will be talked about at your leisure. Just kik your mistress babies.

xxxBritBabexxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2017
Mistress looking for female slaves.

New to this sight. Looking to be a mistress to some sexy submissive females. Kik me if you're ready baby. Kinks and limits will be talked about at your leisure. Just kik your mistress babies. Kik: xxxBritBabexxx

keendude

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 31, 2016
35m fit sub

looking for f,m,tv domme dom or switch. into edging, exhib, exposure, bm, mindgames and more. kik: keenjoe

cagr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 11, 2017
New to this, looking for girls only. Anything is possible - love to do pics! Kik me: cagr91

Ion02

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 23, 2015
Newly exploring sub side. Wanting to learn, and willing to try anything once.
27/m/Canada

kik: ionzerotwo

I don't require pictures from you, other than one live one for verification which will be determined between the two of us at the time the picture is taken. Female dommes only please. No findom.

publicslut1

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 25, 2015
Looking for females to expose my naked pictures for humiliation for a short period, pm me if interested

Danny.big.boi

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 1, 2013
Message me

Kik is danboi7000 I am 23 y/o sub. Up for anything. Give me a shout. Girls please I am straight :)

lumgol

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 22, 2017
Hey, 25m, looking for females to dominate and degrade me/ eager to learn new kinks
Kik: aegr12

zompoke

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2017
Looking for female subs and slaves

Looking for female subs and slaves that want to get dominated. Pictures and are a must, videos can be a maybe. Your limits will be respected but you must be willing to try new things. I can be kind and gentle, controlling or very controlling, degrading, and a lot more, which ever you prefer. With your first message tell me your age, where you live, your limits, and a picture of yourself. Don't be scared to message me. I'll message back when I see your message. kik- zompoke

xxxBritBabexxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2017
Still looking !!

Still looking for a female slave. Kik me girls or just pm me here.

New to this sight. Looking to be a mistress to some sexy submissive females. Kik me if you're ready baby. Kinks and limits will be talked about at your leisure. Just kik your mistress babies. Kik: xxxBritBabexxx

masterforslavegirl

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 14, 2016
If you are a young, obedient and submissive female, curious about serving and looking for a filthy dominant master, message me "Hello Master" on Kik: masterforslavegirl

slave.24

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 27, 2016
sissy cumwhore

I'm a boy looking for a girl to be humiliated and treated like a sissy bitch. Id love to wear panties, bra and female clothes, and i want to train my ass/pussy.
please kik me, only girls!

KIK: slave.24

analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
Females Only

Hiya! im Edward, 24 From California!
Im A Strict, Controlling, Demanding, Disciplined, Assertive, Clingy (In A Good Way) Sadistic Master & Im Seeking A FEMALE Slave Who Loves Pleasing Her Master And Loves Being An Obedient 3 Holed Slut.

I Want Someone Talkative, Caring, Adventurous And Overall Fun To Be Around.

Please Have:
-Social Skills
-The Need/Want To Get To Know Me

My Likes: Anal (Giving/My Addiction) Control (Clothing, Grooming, Holes, Orgasms Etc.) Teasing (Mental/Physical), Orgasm Denial, Creampies, Humiliation, Bondage, Blindfolds,Online Play, Bodywriting, Pleasureable Pain, Degradation, Insertions, Panties, Household Items, Temperature Play, Pussy Torture, Nipple Torture, Spit Play, Pet Play, Asshole Worship (Giving), Public Play, Hidden Public Play, Ass Worship (Giving), Body Worship (Giving/Receiving) Wedgies, Enemas, Exhibition.

Dislike: Anything Illegal

General Requirements:
- Obedient
- Committed
- Attentive
- Funny
- Loyal
- Creative
- Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)
- Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given(Face Optional)
- Kinky

Interested KIK ME@Edward8892

lumgol

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 22, 2017
Hey, fit UK male 25 here..Id like to learn new kinks, show me yours! Up for anything!

scottishslave95

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 24, 2017
Scottishslave

21 year old Scottish slave looking for a master or mistress to own, use and abuse me. KIK is scottishslave95.

Featured Threads

New Personals