U.K. & Ireland

griffinr375

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2014
21 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

Hey there everybody hope your all having a good day!

I should preface this by saying I'm looking for a Online relationship.

So down to business, I'm a 21 year old from the U.K

A bit more about me:
I'm 21 from the United Kingdom and have close to 4 years as a Master. Mostly on and off again due to various reasons. Now I'm at University I belive i have the time and patience to dedicate to this. While not employed I am a full time student in my second year of university. This usually means that im free for large parts of the day and most weekends. At times when I have assignments and exams I hope you'd understand that I'd prioritise my studies. I'd call myself a night owl and am up late most nights unless I have an early start the next day. This mean most timezones are compatible. Having said this I'd prefer a time zone close to mine (GMT) or +/- 3 hours of GMT. However I'm sure I can make any time zones work.*

My kinks:

My kinks are varried but here are some of my main ones:
- Humiliation*
- Pain (im a sadist so a masochistic would be fabulous)
- Degredation
- FPE/TPE
If you dont see one of yours listed fear not im propably into it just not listed it for my ease. If you dont recognise one feel free to ask me about it.

So what am I looking for:
A female, ideally within 2 years eaither side of 20. Obviously be 18+. This being said older women are more that welcome. I dont have a "body type" in mind as I think that everyone is beautiful in their own way.*

A bit more about the kind of slave I'm seeking:

Pictures and videos. I'm a very visual and audible person and love seeing and hearing you. Anything from something as clean as a selfie of an outfit I've picked out, or a selfie of you in the type of make up I've chosen for you to wear. To something such as a nude. Both bring me immense pleasure. While I dont expect this from the outset I would expect it in time, but if your happy to send straight away I wont complain.
It also goes without saying any pictures or videos you send will never been seen by A
anyone but me. I will also delete them at anytime you need only ask

My ideal slave is one that wakes thinking "how can i please master today" and one that looks forward to the tasks I set. One that only goes to sleep when she's satisfied with the level of servitude she's provided that day. I like a slave with personality. A slave that can be flirty, sassy and sarcastic is an incredible turn on. This being said they also need to know there place and act accordingly at certain times. A slave that can carry a satisfying and intellectual conversation would also be amazing.*

A slave that is intrested in giving up varying levels of control to me is important, a dream of mine (fantasy if you will) is to control a slave completely and totally. I wont expext this level to begin with but expect you to work towards it as a goal.

A slave that can take and enjoys daily torture will be a dream come true. A true masocist to my sadist.

A typical day:
Wake up and talk with me complete any outstanding punishments.
Pick out the days outfit.
Tasks and talking throughout the day to help us bond.
Evening full servitude and torture.
Aftercare.

I ask that you be well spoken and a native English speaker or near fluent in it.

Communication will be in the form of kik and eventual WhatsApp for phone calls etc. At the minimum i ask you have kik (mine is DomMaleUK2017). Its not hard to get and isn't hard to use. Slaves without kik or who are unwilling to get it need not apply or contact me.

Experience isn't an issue, I'm more than willing and happy to take new slaves and break them down and build them up into the slave girl you always wanted to be. I will also take experienced slave but be aware you may need retraining in the way.i wish to be served, as much each Master had differing opinions on how they wish to be served

While I'm primarily searching for an online slave if we click and work well and live a resonable distance from one another I am open to the possibility of meeting.

Toys:
I do not expect you to own toys. If you don't have any that's fine there are loads of everyday objects that can be used in similar ways. However if you have toys don't hesitate to say, we wouldn't want them to feel left out would we?

To sum up:
This post isn't definitive of what I like, if you're interested but into things I've not listed please tell me, also if I've listed things you're not into please tell me as well. I like to consider myself flexible and accommodating.

Okay so that was a lot to read and digest so I'll apologise if I seemed to ramble or repeate myself, I just like you to have as much info as you can.

First, thank you for taking the time to read. If you are still here and even just a tad intrested please drop me a pm or kik me at DomMaleUK2017 (I'd prefer you message me on kik) with:
A introduction*
A bit about you
Any questions
Your time zone
A selfie or picture of you (optional)
And to weed out the fakes that have not read the whole post, the current day of the week

Look forward to the messages slaves!
Master G.

• Kinks:
Humiliation*
- Pain (im a sadist so a masochistic would be fabulous)
- Degredation
- FPE/TPE

• Experience:
4 years online only

• Limits:
Males, no pictures or videos

Featured Threads

New Personals