lollypopcookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2013
Chapter one
The event
Hello my name is Candace and let me tell you a story of how my life changed forever. I have always been a good girl I listen to my parents did well in school but I had a dark side that I just couldn't shake it all began when I was just browsing through Pinterest looking at the style section when I came across a photo of a woman tied up and gaged. At first I dismissed the photo as something dirty because of what my mind was telling me. Sadly for me my vagina was telling me something completely different so I explored the photo more I clinked on the picture and it took me to this website with women and men all in thes weird positions and costumes I was intrigued. I watched a video on the site and I was aroused. I can't explain the feeling I got when I watched my first video but it was like I had found my true nature. I decide to do some reasearch because I had to see if others felt the same way I did and I came across getdare I made a profile and began to chat with other users. I naively spoke with users as if they were my friends telling them way too much information but doing what they wanted me to do. I liked to serve I liked to please and make them feel happy. I was happy living my good girl life in public and going in the privacy of my closet (dungeon) and being the little submissive slut I knew I was there to serve. My life as a good girl was in alright each day I would wait for all of my roommates to go to work I would go in the closet and read my pms and serve. A few months into my training I met nick we began to be play partners and he would give me daily task and rules that I had to follow. But he was also kind and respected my limits so that I wouldn't get exsposed to my roommates. Sadly all the kindness in the world didn't protect me from that one fateful day when my roommate Ashley walked in the closet. So I was in the closet following nicks orders. First nick had me take off all of my clothes because fuck toys don't get to wear clothes then ordered me on my knees with my hands behind my head. After kneeling for what felt like forever he sent me a List of orders the first order was to put my laptop on a chair so you saw my full body then he told me to turn my skype on put it on auto answer then he told me to put nipple clamps on my nipples. When the clamps were on he ordered me to put my vibrator on high and shove it in my pussy and his final task was to tie both hands to the closet rail above my head and put my blind fold on. His orders were to stay like this until he called me and ordered me to release myself. Little did I know my roommate Ashley was going to get off early. she opened the closet door and screamed what are you doing. My heart sank to the pit of my stomach I was humiliated. But instead of pulling the real ease I tightened the ropes and I was stuck there........

Reactions: The king

lollypopcookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2013
Chapter two
All I could hear was silence, as I was struggling to get out of the ropes. Little did I know what was in store for me. I said Ashley please don't tell anyone I'll do anything, I got no response I went on to say Ashley are you there little did I know she was there recording the whole thing me in this humiliating position. Not only was Ashley recording nick was recording to. Ashley didn't say a word for what felt like forever. Finally the silence broke "so you will do anything" Ashley said. I replied with yes I will. Ashley said from now on your mine and you will do whatever I say and if you don't I will post this on Facebook. I was embarrassed and said yes I will do what ever you want. Even though I was embarrassed I wasn't too scared because my blindfold covered my face so you couldn't recognize who I was so in my little stupid head she was going to let me go and I was going to not honor our deal. But she didn't let me go just yet she turned to nick and said you want to have some fun. Nick replied yes, Ashley proceeded to say well let's see those pretty eyes to me and removed the blind fold there I was fully exsposed in such a vulnerable position. She began taking pictures and videos, and was trying to hide my face and failing. Ashley then said this is for insurance and if you don't do what I say I will post this and your parents will know how disgusting you are. I replied with yes I will do whatever you say. Ashley said good, now nick what would you like to see. Nick said I would like to see some nice red stipes on this fuck toy. Ashley smiled that's suck a good name. Your no longer Candace from now you are fuck toy you don't have a name and you will refer to yourself as fuck toy. Your only here for me to play with. She then picked up her studded belt and began to spank my titties with each hit I belted out a cry she said your making too much noise and picked up one of her panties from the laundry and said open your mouth I said no that gross. She then said do you want these photos on your Facebook I said no, then open your mouth. I slowly opened my mouth and she shoved her dirty sweaty panties in my mouth. I gaged it was so disgusting and humiliating. She then proceeded to spank my titles she spanked them so hard that the nipple clamps came off then she said oh no the clamps fell. She put them back on then that's much better my nipples and breast were bright red she then said that's enough for your Tits. She then unhooked the rope from the closet rail and said bend over I bent over she tied my right hand to my right ankle then my left hand to my left ankle she then said spread your legs. She then tied one leg to one side of the broom then the other led to the other side so I was bent over and exsposed. But as I bent over my vibrator fell out of my pussy she picked it up and shoved it back in and said for every time it falls out I will give you a punishment so keep it in because good fuck toys should be nice and tight so squeeze those muscles your here for your holes not your pleasure so focus. She then began to spank my ass until it was bright red like my tits she then turned the belt length wise and spanked my pussy until it was red also. The vibrator fell out of my pussy five times. I was in agony and pleasure from the vibrator and embarrassment. Ashley said this is enough for today and took a photo of me in this position let me go I removed the panties from my mouth and said is that all am I through. She belted out a loud laugh and said I'm just getting started. she then turned to nick and said text me and so we can have more fun with our new toy, then Ashley gave nick my number instead of hers and said goodbye and shut my computer. I then began to put on my clothes and she said what are you doing I said getting dressed she said no from now on when the room you don't get to wear clothes......

lollypopcookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2013
Chapter three
I then said how am I supposed to eat. Ashley replied I will feed you I decide when and what you will eat. When you come home you are to come in the room and take off all your clothes you are to be fully nude understand. I then said yes. Ashley then said you are no longer aloud to close the bathroom door you will have no privacy. Your life is now mine to do what I want also you are no longer aloud on the future without permission. Ashley finished by telling me to go to bed. As I was getting ready for bed I asked Ashley if I could get in my bed she replied no sleep on the floor. I was so humiliated naked and sleeping on the floor . That night sleep was horrible I was cold and the ground hurt I still couldn't believe this was happening to me. I got up and used the restroom just in such disbelief that this was my life. I looked down at my bruised tits and sore pussy and wanted to cry. As I began washing my hands I could feel if someone was behind me and all I felt was a sharp pain on my as Ashley had spanked me it hurt so bad she then asked me why I went to the restroom without permission in the wrong spot you are my pet and animal don't use the toilet they wait for their owners to take them out you need to wait for me to take you out. I replied yes now Ashley said ger on you knees . I lowered myself to my knees then Ashley began using the restroom and getting ready for the day while I sat naked on the cold hard ground on my knees like an animal. When Ashley was ready she then said now it's your turn I got up and began to turn the water on to take a shower I turned it to the middle so it wouldn't be warm then Ashley said remember how you couldn't keep the vibe in your pussy I said yes well that's five punishments and you first is all your showers must be on the coldest setting for the next week or you can't take a shower. She then turned the shower all the way to the coldest setting and said get in I took probably the fastest shower I have ever taken in my entire life my nipples were so cold and hard. When I got out of the shower I went to the closet to find something to wear and Ashley said what are you doing I replied looking for clothes. Ashley then said pets don't dress themselves she had laid out the shortest skirt in my closet along with a zip up hoodie and said put this on. I then asked her what about my underwear she then said do barbies have underwear so toys wear underwear I said no she then said who are you I said your fuck toy she said yes good girl so no underwear I put the outfit on then she said let's go we walk to her car and got in it she said lift your skirt to your navel and unzip the sweater. I replied if I do that I will be naked then Ashley replied this is punishment number 2 do it or I'll make you walk back to the apartment naked with a vibe in I did it she then gave me a dildo and said put this in your mouth we then drove to the dollar store with me like that a few people saw me but and some guys hollered at me. We feel finnally arived at the first store she said get dressed and put the dildo inside don't let it fall out I stuck it inside and squeezed we walked into the store she made me push the basket she put rope in the basket a dog collar a dog leash balloons rubber bands rice toothpaste iceyhot candles and a dog food dish. Looking at the content of this basket I had a fear rush over my body like what was this for she then said I want you to bend over I knew that if I bent over my whole ass would be out I hesitate if you don't do it I will post these photos I bent over I was so humiliated we then checked out and went to the car she then said get back to your driving outfit which is skirt pulled up and jacket unzipped but this time I want you to masterbate so I began to masturbate I came 4 times before we made it home I was so wet and so horny all this humiliation was getting me aroused we made it home she parked and said you have tell choices for punishment 3 you can walk upstairs with your skirt pulled up or your jacket unzipped. I said this is unfair someone will see me she said better they see you then you be all over the internet pick I picked jacket unzipped... I had never walked that fast before I made it to the room took off my clothes and kneeled on the ground waiting for the day Ashley had in store for me......

lollypopcookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2013
New chapter goes up tonight but I just want to clarify something first I'm not owned by any one when I am owned i will let you all know. 👌🏻

lollypopcookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2013
Chapter 4
Ashley went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast. She made pancakes eggs and sausage she put hers on a plate and mine in a dog food dish and places it in front of me. I looked at it and looked at her she then told me eat up we have an exciting day ahead of us . I began to pick the food up with my hands then Ashley slapped me across the face and screamed what are you doing. I was in shock I had never been slapped across the face before. I then hesitated as I said eating my response only seemed to make her mad she tied my hands behind my back and said eat I was confused so I leaned my head down and started eating like an animal I was humiliated. I finished eating and waited for Ashley to finish. My phone kept ringing and ringing and Ashley answers it it was my mom. My heart sunk she was wondering why I didn't call her. Ashley told my mother I was at work and I left my phone at home little did my mom know I was naked and tied up. The conversation between the two was brief thank goodness. When Ashley finishes she went into the bag and got the rice and poured it on the bathroom floor and told me to come here. It was very difficult getting up because I am a big person and my arms were tied in my mind it was like a whale flopping on the floor but I managed to get over there she then put my vibrator inside me on high and said this is punishment number four in my mind this was the best of the punishments until she told me to kneel on the rice I obeyed and kneeled. It was really painful because of my weight and my hands were tied behind my back so I couldn't use them to help relieve some of the pressure. What made the excruciating pain bearable was the vibrator inside of me. Ashley left the bathroom and went out for what felt like forever. When she came back she told me to get up she untied my hands and told me to clean up the rice. After I cleaned up the rice I walked into the room and to my supirise two of her guy friends were there I ran back into the bathroom because I was naked. Ashley came into the bathroom slapped me and said what are you doing don't be rude go say hi. I replied I don't have on clothes she said who cares if you do don't do what I say I'll post your pictures do you understand. Ashley went on to say no shouldn't be in your vocabulary from now on if someone tells you to do something you say yes understand. I said yes then walked out the restroom trying my hardest to cover up and said hello. They snickered and said hi, Ashley put the collar and leash on and tied me to the door.....

lollypopcookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2013
Sorry chapter four took longer than anticipated to finish if you want to pm me punishments for not completing it like I said you can will do the ones within my limits I don't send pictures

HumiliateGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2016
Its okay, just keep on writing. This one was much better grammatically, good girl.
Also i dont think you should emphasize how the slave slut looks like. Let the reader imagine her. You didnt talk about her apperance earlier, dont start it now imo.

lollypopcookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2013
Thanks all for the feed back appreciate it. The punishments were only for chapter four because I didn't keep my word. Punishments don't scare me they motivate me so don't be afraid. I'm going to keep writing the story until it's finished in my mind lol. As far as emphasisizing how she looks I'm going to continue doing that because I'm going somewhere with that and it's necessary for my story line. I love constructive criticism and appreciate all options but I want to write the story the way I want , because that's what makes it fun for me. Thank you everyone for the support. I also wanted to give everyone a timeline on when the chapter will go up. I will write one chapter a week mainly Thursday night or Friday. If I'm late I will ask for a punishment because that's what I was instructed to do. sorry if I offended anyone that is not my intention I just want to be as honest and open as possible.

Last edited:

The king

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 20, 2013
I Love The story... so pleas keep on writing.... The grama dosent mater its The story and your fantasy ..... its great.. The king...:))

lollypopcookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2013
Chapter 5
Ashley walked into the closet grabbed my box of sex toys and brought them out of the closet. She threw them in front of me both of her friends eyes opened wide I was mortified. She then instructed me to place my hands above my head and put my chained nipple clamps on me. I gasped for air because they were on so tight. Then she grabbed the middle of the chain and pulled them to lead me away from the door. I went as far as I could but I was tied to the door so at that point I was gasping for air while in pain from my tits being pulled. She pulled until the clamps fell off and then laughed and put them right back on. When she was finished putting them on she kept doing it pulling me till I could go forward and ripping them off she did it at least ten times then she placed her hand inside my pussy and said for someone doing all this whining you sure are very wet. I just sat ther quit and in pain. Ashley brought out the toothpaste and ice hot she had bought from the store and gave her friend max the icehot and Tyler the toothpaste and said now I'm going to combine punishment four and five. I was relieved because I thought that it would be easy. Now remember you can't refuse me you have to do as I say no is not a word you are allowed with use. Now my friends are here and as a good hostess I'm going to share my toys because sharing is caring. Now max is going to rub ice hot on your pussy and you are going to sit there still understand. I said yes but I was terrified he came over and rubbed it all over my pussy it was really cold then he applied more to two fingers and shoved them in my pussy it felt so good and so wrong then it began to get really hot and that's when I started squirming and said this is hot it hurts she then picked up my ball gag put it in my mouth and said shut up. After she told me to get on all fours I obeyed then she said now Tyler is going to squeeze this toothpaste in your ass if you can fit the hole tube in your punishment is over if you can't then your punishment continues I grabbed the ground to brace myself waiting for Tyler to do it he stuck the end tube and squeezed at first it was fine then it began to burn he was only able to get about half the tube in before it started coming out. Ashley said well you failed guess your punishment continues she put a but plug in my ass and a vibratir on high in my pussy and ducked taped one of my vibrating eggs on my pussy I looked like a sex store has thrown up on my she then took a piece of tape from the front of my pusay to my ass and tried to tape it but because of the icy hot and my pussy juices it wouldn't stick so she googled how to keep a vibrator in without holding it and crotch ropes popped up. she watched the video and put one on me and said this is perfect you look like the true slut you are. Ashley said now that that's done she took my ball gag out and said you have three min to make both my friends cum. Not three minutes each three min all together if you fail the punishment continues. I felt like she was making unrealistic expectations to keep torturing me. She said all your holes are filled so guess you have to use your mouth. I didn't want to do it but I didn't want to get slapped or to be exaposed to my family so I began to unbutton there pants and suck their dicks while I was sucking Ashley was recording it I closed my eyes and just tried to imagine that I wasn't there the timer went off and I had failed to make them cum. Ashley said sucks but guess your punishment continues she told her friends to finish themselves off since this skank couldn't and to do it on me. Max finished on my face and Tyler finished on my tits I was covered in cum.......

lollypopcookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2013
Chapter six
Ashley said now you look like the whore you are, I was mortified. All I wanted was this day to be over and for this to not feel so good. Ashley then tied me to the door. Tyler and max began to play video games while Ashley did some research on the bdsm lifestyle. She then messaged nick and said do you have any ideas. Nick replied he was currently busy with other subs and gave Ashley a website on bdsm.. Ashley thanked him and went to the website it was full of public exhibitions which was one of Ashley's favorite things to make me do. As I was tied to the door I realized I had to go to the bathroom. I asked Ashley if I could go she replied no be a good girl and hold it. She then continues to do research as I struggled in the corner to hold my pee. Twenty minutes passed and I felt like I was going to explode I begged Ashley to let me go I said I would do anything. She said fine ill let you go you have two choices I can take you for a walk outside like this naked and covered in cum or you can go in this cup but you can't let it spill and it has to be in front of us. I had never used the restroom in front of someone and I didn't want to go outside like this I chose to go in the cup. I squatted over the cup and peed when the cup was full I stopped Ashley said this is your cup if you have to pee you must use this if it's full you must empty it but there is a catch. You can empty it one time for free. Every other time you want to empty it you must either make someone else cum or dump it on your head with your mouth open. You may dump it in the toilet because you made max and Tyler cum. She untied me I walked it to the toilet and dumped it out. Then flushed the toilet. When I walked back into the room Ashley said let's play a game while we wait for the guys to be ready again. I hesitate and said okay she then said put weighted nipple clamps on my nipples and held them up then dropped them the right one fell off. She bent down picked it up and put it back on but adjusted them to be tighter. Then she said do 100 jumping jacks and I will time you however long it takes you to do them that's how long I get to snap your pussy with a rubber band. But if you don't want to play we can always go for a walk Ashley said. I then replied no I'll play the game it took me three minutes to do the jumping jacks and Ashley just watched and snickered when I was finished Ashley set a three min timer and began snapping my pussy each smack left a red line it was excruciating. When the three minutes we were almost up she said spread your pussy open and said this is the end of punishment five she positioned it over my clit pulled back as as far as she could and let it go. A pain rushed over my entire body my eyes began to tear up and there where nail marks in my ass from where I clinched. She then said this was fun wasn't it. I didn't say a word I just sat there she then asked max and Tyler if they were ready to go again they both replied yes.....

The king

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 20, 2013
Cant Waits For chapter 7.... great story... keep them coming... The king. .....:))

lollypopcookie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2013
Sorry there will be no chapter this week will return next week to write the next chapter sorry

Featured Threads

New Personals