smarttechmale32

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 21, 2018
somewhere
31 year old submissive male seeking a dominant male of any age

Hello all, my name is Andrew some people call me Andy. I am 31 years old, I work from home as a web developer. I am looking to make friends, chat with people as well as do things for when possible.

I am also married. My wife knows that I enjoy this lifestyle but she doesn't and she is very vanilla. She has given me pictures that I can share and do whatever I want with or what I am told. She has even given me permission to post them and have people comment on them, share stories and whatever else they want to.

I enjoy cbt, name-calling, I was bullied in school, I have TeamViewer installed and ready, for somebody to control my computer. I like building websites for people if they want one. I can do writing tasks online or offline. I like the idea of getting random emails from people about my wife, and what they would make her wear or make her do and much more.

I also have an android tablet that I can install applications and games on if needed. I also have an XBox 360 as well. I also like the idea of being teased while working. I am also interested in being forced to watch horror movies or any movie and I am also interested in forced reading, I am not the best reader but I do want to improve. I also need to workout more. I am open to other suggestions.

Please contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.

• Kinks:
teamviewer, wallpaper control, name calling, skype, teasing while working, anything else pretty much.

• Experience:
Mostly online

• Limits:
Nothing illegal, no permanent marks or damage. Not a fan of anal stuff, nothing related to scat or piss.

Featured Threads

New Personals