Recommend a vibrator!

bouncehouse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
The only ones I've found are cheap and they always break. What have you tried, and did you like it?

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008

DominantJohn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 7, 2008
It's not that loud . . . definately usable over dinner. The specs are in the link in terms of size. There is also a smaller one if that one is too big.

Bindender

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 7, 2008
Hitachi Magic wand

I can recommand the "Hitachi Magic wand"-

just google for it.

Its not usable for penetration, but has a lot of power!

And hold on the clit it can cause pain and pleasure, depending on how used the girl is on the vibration and how strong it is.

It has only two positions "low" and "high", so I recommand to buy an extra tool for stepless regulation of power.

My girl didnt liked it at first, because it was too hard, but now that she got used it, she loves it!

Also there are tools to add on the head for penetrating.

I dont know why, but at least my girl says, these tools are useless.

Maybe another girl has another experience.

StrawMansBrain

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 13, 2008
If I may ask a question... have you noticed any loss of sensitivity associated with the use of vibrators? do you find it harder to become physically stimulated without using a vibrator? Anything else you would tell someone before using?
thank you

bouncehouse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
I only use mine on special occasions, so I don't notice a loss of sensitivity or arousal when I'm with a partner.

Meander

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2008
kylyssa.blogspot.com
If I may ask a question... have you noticed any loss of sensitivity associated with the use of vibrators? do you find it harder to become physically stimulated without using a vibrator? Anything else you would tell someone before using?
thank you

Oh, heavens, no! I'm MORE orgasmic with my partners since "training" with vibrators. Cumming is something you get better at with practice. I'd never had a full-on g-spot orgasm until we started warming up my g-spot with a vibrator before sex. Then I started having them regularly and do so even without a vibrator warm up!

I use a g-spot vibrator. It's one of the ones with a straight shaft that has an egg-shaped top attached at a slant. It's got very strong vibrations and it's pretty quiet. I don't remember the brand name.

electro

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 6, 2008
I use a g-spot vibrator. It's one of the ones with a straight shaft that has an egg-shaped top attached at a slant. It's got very strong vibrations and it's pretty quiet. I don't remember the brand name.

Maybe this one? :)

Meander

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2008
kylyssa.blogspot.com

That's just like it! Mine's even purple, too! It's a very nice toy. It's extremely simple, waterproof, and it hits the spot. My only wish is for a flexible or curved handle so I wouldn't have to reach around my bum to use it. My arms are too short to push it in and tilt it forward otherwise.

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
The only ones I've found are cheap and they always break. What have you tried, and did you like it?

They break? :eek: Wow, haven't know that fact. I could imagine what would happen if it breaks while operating :)

lydiab6

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 15, 2008
They definitely break, I've bought 5, and at the moment only have one working one. The major problem I found was that I was buying bullets with the wired remotes, and from (over)use or something else the connection fails, and you have to wiggle the cord just right to get anything and it only lasts for a second or two and by that time it is just not worth the effort. I do like them when they work though because you can vary the speed when you want different things. Currently I have a pocket rocket which I hate. It has one speed until the battery dies and then it gets slower, but I find that even with a new battery it doesn't work the way I want it to.

Sorry that this is really long winded.

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Here are a couple of good ones I found

Glass Dildo

CNVVG-VG002thmb.JPG

Rabbit

0610-80thmb.JPG

Last edited:

Crunch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 22, 2008
I always get all my vibes from adam and eve, I like mine powerful, so I just read all the reviews and go by what others have said.

Featured Threads

New Personals