EyesWideOpen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 2, 2009
I've been struggling to find the best solution to shave my legs. The selection of epilators on Amazon is dizzying and I am wondering if any men can give some feedback on their experiences. From the reviews I know to expect a lot of pain but what sort of results can a guy expect. Any tips on usage or the right product?

lizard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
earth>us>midwest
I used an epi for a while and found that I still needed to 'do it' every second or third day because some hairs seemed to grow faster than others. Initally the pain is pretty sharp, but after a while that wasn't as much of an issue. In the long run, I stopped because I had so many ingrown hairs as compared with shaving.

As for advice on the different products, Im afraid that I'll not be able to give much detail. I'd think that if there was a difference in RPM, go with the product that offers the highest numbers. Same for the number of 'tweezers' both in width and circumference. The widest 'head' will be best for legs too.

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I've heard that exfoliation really helps prevent the ingrown hairs. I used to get ingrown hairs when I shaved my legs but when I got a special sponge to exfoliate my skin the ingrown hairs almost completely went away.

Featured Threads

New Personals