Butt Plugs

NicoleLovee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 29, 2010
whats a good way of keeping buttplugs in?
and how long can you keep them in for?

Euthanathos

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 24, 2010
in my experience there's not a rule. depends on size, shape, and what are you doing while keeping them ;-)

LadyLomion

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Some people are good at keeping them in, some aren't. A lot depends on how you're actually losing them.

If your body expels them, like subconsciously forcing a bowel movement, it will overcome that involuntary action over time.

If they're just dropping out, then you need to think about the shape of your plug and get one with a more pronounced inner flange, so like above you have to push it out as with a bowel movement.

Use a very good lube, but don't over do it. The only one I use is Pjur. It's expensive, but you need so little it works out cheaper in the end. If you feel you do need lots of lube to get it in, go ahead, but once it's been in place for a few minutes remove it, wipe off all the excess lube both off the toy and your rear, then put the plug back in. It will have more chance of staying in now.

Lis x

masterginger77

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 24, 2010
I wear a plug most days and had the same issues with it sliding out when i was walking, I invested in a simple plug harness which does the job really well and is simple to use.

NeonInk

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Oct 5, 2010
There are actually male chastity harnesses that have a strap on the back end to keep butt plugs in, I am not sure if there is a female one though.

KittenA

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 16, 2011
I was having the same problem with one of the subs to our collective domme. She kept having hers slide out. Our domme proposed a solution but if it came out again, there'd be a punishment. We ended up investing in harnesses and they work amazingly, especially when Mistress would send us to class with a vibe and plug.

naughtyslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 29, 2011
maybe you try too tape it
so it cant fall out and it you need to go too the toilet let it out
;)

FREQ

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 16, 2011
The harness sounds good if you can get or make one easily but I simply use tape on my slave for anything I need to keep in place (more usually vibes). Then you get the pleasure of taking it off ;)

qwertyzx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 5, 2010
I've noticed that butt plugs with a longer stem between the flange and the end makes it easier to accept the plug for long periods of time.

Featured Threads

New Personals