E stim/electro sex help needed

slaveboy82

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 22, 2010
My queen just bought an electro sex kit made by pipe dream. It has 2 sets of pads. I was wondering if anyone has used or had this used on them. Preferably on males. My question is using the pads where are some good places to put them for pleasure and what places are good for a not so pleasurable effect?

nervousdave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 20, 2009
I have a tens machine and it uses pads. I put one directly on my ass hole and one on the underside of my glans. In this position it can make me orgasm

Pet Phoenix

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 26, 2011
London
Heh, there are a few very basic and important points to take into consideration here as estim play can take a bit of practice to get right and to keep safe!
I have a mains powered electrosex unit, and a good deal of practice and knowledge when it comes to e-stim. I went and looked up your 'pipe dream' kit and i'm presuiming the one you have is battery powered?? The battery powered units are the cheaper option and definitley an advisable starting place, but if you really get into it you may consider getting one of the mains units in the future ;) they generally offer better control, a greater range of both sensations and the strength of the sensations.

Anyway, I'll give you the health warnings first, beacause they are important. Whether using battery powered or mains powered units (and this is even more relevant for mains powered ones hence why i asked) the general rule of thumb is that you should never place the electrodes above the waist!

The reason for this is to avoid sending electrical impulses via the heart.. How estim works is an electrical current runs from one electrode to the other (you will need two on you to make a circuit ofc) where the current passes through nerves and muscles it stimulates them creating the sensations you feel. The heart is a muscle and can be affected by this current, as can the brain (altho i dunno what you wanna be stimming up there o_O) the sensation you do not want to be feeling is cardiac arrest >< It is unlikley, especially with the battery powered units.. but it is possible, so be careful. But that shouldn't dissuade you from play; keep the contacts below the waist and you should be safe.

An obvious target for estim you might say would be the nipples and people do stimulate them using electricity, however do it with one pad either side of each nipple.. 4 pads in total.. so that the current runs accross the nipple to the other pad (each pair of pads will probably plug into a different slot if you have more than two?? this is to isolate the channels.. so that electricity only ever flows from one pad to it's twin and not to the other two) DO NOT place a single pad on each nipple beacause then the current is running directly through your chest where your heart is.

I just felt that all that should be mentioned just in case you didn't know it already ;)

As for my advice relating to sensations; E-stim is awesome!!! i love it, and use my equipemnt (can just be two pads either side of the shaft of my cock) to orgasm hands free, it feels so wonderfully intense and you can vary the snesations massivley. I do find that sometimes i don't get along with it and the sensations i found pleasureable before just seem to hurt this time around. But my estim unit is a big expensive one that can be very sensetive to how you use it.

For a punishing estim session... your mistress will tightly bind your balls so that they are pushed firm agaisnt the inside of your sac, and attach a pad to each (making sure the pad's aren't touching) then turn the power up and up until you wail and beg for mercy :p

just remember that the current runs from one pad to the other.. whatever is between them will get stimulated... and also remember that the smaller the contact point the more intense the sensation will be there.... if you have a pad on a nail... and a pad on your thigh.. and then touch the nail to your skin.. the electrical current at the point of the nail will be sharp, intense and painful while you'll barley feel it at the other pad.

Another final thing that can be fun.. place a pad on your cock or against your ass, whatever, and then another on say... your mistress's wrist... wherever she touches you she will make a current between you... she will feel the intensity of the power too and so can regulate it, but if she were to grip your cock between two fingers.. her fingers would act the same as a pad.. with this one, again, just be careful not to let the route of the current pass through the chest.

;) Hope that gives you some ideas and i hope it keeps you playing safe too.

hugs! Phoenix

Featured Threads

New Personals