Slut punchbag

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
hey,

I'm 19 f uk and need to be degraded in the most humiliating, gross, extreme ways by anyone. Been curious about living as a no limits dumb slave and needd to talk to someone about this,

Also a bit drunk :eek:

Reply or PM

Hairycreed

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 21, 2015
Degrading

I have some very disgusting things for you to do. Message me on kik mine is hairycreed

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
you're all really boring. all you do is ask tedious questions. genuinely regret joining now.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
i did send you a PM and im expecting you to read the little taste of what i have in store for you, in which im betting it is very intriguing for you, and yes there will be much more to come

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
still yet to find a guy/girl that would put me through truly awful scenarios

Mrppv420

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 11, 2016
Well, you could find what you're looking for if you checked pm's too

dani.xo1

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2016
the pms were just guys asking to add them on kik. no scenarios for this piece of meat yet

MozzieNP

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 8, 2014
They ask you too kik them because its always more fun for both parts if there is interaction. There is no fun in writing a long erotical story if you dont have any base to build it upon.

You lost my interest when you said you regreted joining, you make a portait of yourself being a selfish bitch that demands everything on a silver platter.

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
the pms were just guys asking to add them on kik. no scenarios for this piece of meat yet

If you're merely looking for stories there are tons of them all over the internet, including here.

But if you are specifically fishing for wank fodder with hopes that you won't be expected to do or give anything in return you are likely to be very disappointed...

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I gotta say I agree, this sort of thing goes on much too often.
If you expect someone to put in effort and come up with some sort of exotic, extreme scenario then be prepared to put in something yourself. What you're describing is basically a form of role play and that's a two player game, either be prepared to write something tempting to get the guys started or supply some teasing photos if you want a response.
And another point, in your original post you say you want to talk to someone about your fantasy, well guess what honey talking involves asking questions!
This whole line of silly demands and tantrum responses seems pretty immature to me, sure you're old enough to be here?

Mrppv420

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 11, 2016
Thats what I was thinking too, hence the pm I had sent

If I would have know what was really wanted with given nothing, I wouldn't have sent anything at all to start with

Featured Threads

New Personals