Compromising Photo

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Signed on today to see if the pics got posted on the 30th like you said (and was hopeful you had picked my suggestion for one of the pics) and.......nothing here.

Should you have to do all posted suggestions as punishment?

If you looked, I already said that I would post them asap. I don't need a punishment. I'll post them when I feel like it. And if people keep complaining, I can just not post them for this month.

I was going to post them here in a few minutes, but I'll wait.

Now, please keep the further posts suggestions ONLY.

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Normal 3 photos have been posted. Next one will be up asap.

blvckhere

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2016
Humiliating

Maybe you could take some piss soaked panties and shove them in your mouth while you kneel on your hand and knees with a you in each hole inclusion your mouth. Might be pretty hard to capture that image but yknow

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Maybe you could take some piss soaked panties and shove them in your mouth while you kneel on your hand and knees with a you in each hole inclusion your mouth. Might be pretty hard to capture that image but yknow

Pee is a limit.

blvckhere

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2016
ah yes sorry i read your list too late maybe just cum a few times in them and then eat them then :)

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
How about...
You wrap your self in neck to ankles clingfilm (seren wrap?) With you favourite toy in your mouth and take a picture.

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
So here's the revival of this thread. All rules are the same. Photos will be uploaded on the last weekday of the month.

Give some ideas for July.

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Friendly note.

I am not sending these "privately" to anyone's e-mails, so don't bother asking me. If your idea gains a lot of interest, they'll be posted on KT.

Jpf234

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 14, 2016
how about a game

simple rules you'll post a picture of your result here

go to the shops and buy some big packets of new unsharpened [/U(that's important)]pencils. (they can have erasers )
all you have to do is insert them one at a time into either your pussy or ass until you can't fit anymore.

take a picture of your full hole and upload it with the number of pencils (so we don't have to count)

if you want extra fun take a guess of how many before hand. if you reach it you can get yourself a treat. if you don't we get a treat an extra picture of you kissing the base of a dildo (and I mean deep throat)
(you can blue or remove your face we only need to see your lips.)

Last edited:

MasterSlave

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 23, 2012
Germany
Why not write your actual weight iin lbs and kg in big lettern on your belly when you take your next pic. So the progress is directly visible

Featured Threads

New Personals