Miss_kayla

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 20, 2015
I'm going to make an album of my slutty self and I would love for ideas of what to put into my album. My limits is no face and I'll do everything I can and certain pics will be friends only so to see all pics send a request

Last edited:

Sweex

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 25, 2016
Pic 1. Put 4 or 5 clothpin on each lip and tape them to your inner thighs, so your lips are spread open.

Pic 2. Pull them of without opening them after 10 min. and make a pic of the marks afterwards.

Write slut Kala with a permanent marker above your pussy.

dirtyspank

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2014
Leave your house in the evening as it gets dark with only 4 items of clothing on and that includes shoes. At every second door take a pic of yourself in only 2 of the items of clothes you started with, no consecutive pics can be the same!

Lyb1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 4, 2015
I'd love to see how mean you can be with your tits ;)

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
my favorites are the tease types.

Hand bras, some different slave positions, wearing stockings, a wet tshirt, spreading wide open showing your holes off

Raiden

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Slave poses, spread eagle, pegs on tits and pussy, body writing are some of my favs

iamksoma

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 2, 2016
I'm going to make an album of my slutty self and I would love for ideas of what to put into my album. My limits is no face and I'll do everything I can and certain pics will be friends only so to see all pics send a request

simple but daring: go outside, strip, and take a pic.
In fact, take two.
one during the day, done in the relative safety of a back yard, and one late at night, done under a street light.

Featured Threads

New Personals