Cum Dildo

TantricLover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 18, 2011
Omaha, NE
I originally posted this on getdare but wanted to share it with you all here as well. I have used this as a punishment/reward for a submissive but it would but a fun thing for people to have/make themselves. Its a variation of cumsicles or cum cubes. It can be done with males or females. As a female you will need to be able to squirt slightly to do this.

To begin you will need the following
A container of some sort (glass, bowl, etc.)
Condom (I recommend XL just for added fun)
Popsicle stick or short dowel rod
Paper towel tube
rubber band/tape
Funnel (optional but it helps)

1)Position yourself over the chosen container.
2)Bring yourself to orgasm collecting the cum in the container.
3)Repeat step 2 till you have enough cum collected to fill the condom. Either in one day or over several days.
4)Unroll the condom and place it inside the paper towel tube.
5)Roll a small edge of the condom over one end of the tube and secure it with a rubber band or tape.
6)Fill the condom with the cum collected.
7)Insert the popsicle stick or short dowel rod into the condom to create a easy to hold handle.
8)Freeze the entire thing.
9)Once frozen remove condom let melt ever so slightly before using then use however you desire.

If you are able to cum/squirt enough in a single day to fill the condom all the power to you. However if you are not able to when you are finished collecting for the day follow steps 4-8 skipping step 7 till you have collected enough to almost fill the condom. When you have almost filled it go ahead and follow step 7

Any constructive ideas or comments on this are greatly welcome.

TantricLover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 18, 2011
Omaha, NE
After consideration I think this thread may be better suited for the Other Kinks forum. Would an Admin mind kindly moving it over there I do not want to be guilty of double posting.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
No. Think this is the right section.

The original version of this is of course a classic ice dildo. Exactly the same concept but just fill the condom with water before freezing.

Featured Threads

New Personals