Need ideas for my 20F sub

dominus87

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 21, 2017
y 20F sub
I am looking for some ideas to use with my sub. She is new to all this, but has been enjoying the opportunity to explore this side of herself with my guidance. She is currently enduring 77 days, during which she is strictly forbidden to orgasm. This was her idea. And although I doubted she would make it for such a long long time, she has made it to day 10. Tonight she confessed that this is way more difficult than she ever imagined, but that she was starting to really enjoy that feeling constantly needy, and that she wants to feel owned. I gave her a onetime opportunity to cum tonight and after much thought and squirming, she decided to press ahead and fulfill her commitment. She is a rare jewel 💎. During this time, she has been feeling very needy, she switched birth control meds and says that the hormonal change has been an unrelenting torture for her deprived pussy, She has been very squirmy and horny, and I have teased her everyday, till she gets so worked up that she pouts. It’s so cute! She also must continue to cater to my needs, and it really drives her crazy to do so, knowing I will leave her hanging on the edge every time... So anyways, during our conversation, she admitted it was terribly frustrating but that she loves the feeling, and that she is determined to endure her predicament... she also says she likes the teasing and wants even more! Everyday! So I humbly come to the great getdare forums for advice from my fellow bdsm enthusiasts. I want ideas for things to tease her and keep her in a tizzy. She already spends a good deal of the day naked when not obligated to work and whatnot. And she often does so sans panties. Her nipples are incredibly sensitive and I have been making her play with them when she starts whining too much. So anyways, give me some fresh ideas!

domry

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2017
Perhaps something like this

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32834...00_0101&spm=a2g0n.search-amp.list.32834083296

Very cheap and she can wear it whenever your not around or when you are if you see fit to remind her that only you have the keys......

Be warned these are not comfortable but for some that discomfort is part of the frustration. Also be sure to remove it for cleaning regularly the website I sent you to has many options ranging I. Price some have built in plugs and vibes etc for you to torment her with....let us know how it all turns out

camaikun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2018
A few ideas

Cuff or tie her hands behind her back and use a remote controlled vibrator. Any time you want you can tease her with vibrations and she will be completely helpless, unable to even play with her nipples.

Place ice cubes in her pussy or on her sensitive nipples then gently blow on her wet nipples to drive her crazy.

Originality

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 7, 2017
Cover her pussy in tape, and tap all around her waist on it. It should send dull vibrations to her clit and get her absolutely roaring. Keep going and tell her she must ask permission to cum. As soon as she does, rip all the tape off and watch her scream. Try to use tape strong enough to hurt but not so strong you rip half her skin off.

shayla

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2015
make her wear no panties, a skirt that barely covers her butt and thats nice a flowy and make her walk around on a very windy day

Featured Threads

New Personals