Looking for humiliation and degrading things.

Dlshametoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 1, 2018
first I hate titles. I'm new to this online thing. Anyway what I'm looking for is for somebody or many to push dares or orders to me too humiliate or degrade me. Will post pics if need be. A bit about me, 24/7 diapered by order of my lady with whom is just an open relationship kinda. I'm not a slave but am submissive. Call me names if you wish but please do give me task that are humiliating degrading and filthy even and I will do my best to satisfy. My only hard limits are pain blood and lasting marks. Just keep it legal and not just point blank obvious to the world. Would like to slowly push past my softer limits. Your welcome to hit me up on Google hangouts if you wish. I do welcome any doms that would like a shame toy to hot me up as well. ([email protected])

Last edited:

shayla

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2015
Ask your lady to put you in chastity and to keep the keys.

Originality

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 7, 2017
Drink a litre of water and start doing housework. You're only allowed to use the bathroom when your entire house is absolutely gleaming, or when your lady gives you permission. If you piss yourself, you must stay in your diaper until you finish cleaning or are given permission.

Dlshametoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 1, 2018
Well at least there was some suggestions. However the first isn't possible, the second well its possible in fact is almost a regular thing.

Featured Threads

New Personals