Strap-less Strap-ons

ryuu88

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 22, 2008
I was wondering if any of you have tried these and whether you think they're better or worse than the traditional strap on

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Well it depends on if she can comfortably hold it in! We have never used one but they are intriguing. I've been looking at this one for a while.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
yeah... my wife and I tried using one a few weeks back, but she couldn't fully enjoy the experience b/c she had to focus her energy holding it in. May try it again, though.

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
yeah... my wife and I tried using one a few weeks back, but she couldn't fully enjoy the experience b/c she had to focus her energy holding it in. May try it again, though.

Hmmm, maybe size is the problem. I know they make some with larger female ends (like the one I linked). Maybe that would solve your problem. Good information nonetheless! :)

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Well it depends on if she can comfortably hold it in! We have never used one but they are intriguing. I've been looking at this one for a while.

That looks rather fancy! Looks like a strap on equivalent to the rude boy or rude girl toys.

ryuu88

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 22, 2008
yea that one looks pretty nice in fact i think im going to buy it
the only thing is ive noticed the vibrating ones have smaller woman parts:(

claudia89x

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jun 5, 2009
Sydney, Australia
I've used the feeldoe (recieving end) and absolutely love it, a lot nicer than regular strapons.. and the giver can get a lot of pleasure out of it too :) Takes a bit of practice getting it to stay in though but after that you won't want to take it out ^_^

Featured Threads

New Personals