Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 6, 2017
:eek:
Hello guys and girls now that’s I’ve got your attention
I’d like to ask you something
I’m looking at buying one of these dosing pumps (picture in post) or buying the bits to make a bigger one possibly, how many of you would be interested in controlling how much of each liquid to put in? Like with a few seconds of each pump but you choosing which one for thoughts few seconds? To make a really interesting mixture in my ass, it will be filmed and shared with the people who participate. But there will only be a certain amount of people aloud to participate I have made a poll to find out what sort of liquids to use so please vote and leave a message.
If any of you can think of other liquids (must be safe) then let me know I’d love to know some more

Attachments

• CA60E1E8-09F8-4C94-A218-5DE547414877.jpg
    CA60E1E8-09F8-4C94-A218-5DE547414877.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 42

Uncleribena

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 6, 2017
There must be more votes then this hiding surely?
Come on people keep thoughts votes coming.

Uncleribena

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 6, 2017
You should do craft beers / liquors / etc... youo'd get way more votes

I would but I’d get way too drunk and everyone would wonder why I was so drunk, hence why I thought about this lot as people can have power over the mixture that is made

And if I can make a website for it then when people vote ital pump bait of that liquid ;)
So if you vote the milk button then ital pump milk for a few seconds

Uncleribena

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 6, 2017
Good day to you. My name is mistress susan and I'm here in search of a serious and sincere sub slaves or sissies. I checked on your profile and it caught up my eyes, so I'm willing to know much about you. If you're interested,you can either drop your email address for me here or kindly get in touch with me through mistress susan at g mail dotcom.

I have emailed you i hope to hear back from you soon.
My email is [email protected]
Incase you dont get it

Featured Threads

New Personals