This slut needs punishment

crybaby1997

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 21, 2016
Spank your pussy 100 times as hard as you can. Shove your panties up your ass all the way in.
KIK: crybaby1997
for proof

nik13

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 28, 2016
Tie your nipple with rubber band
Now bring two bowl filled with ice and icey water.
Frogtied your legs .
Take a watch with a hand for seconds.
All you have to do is dip your nipple in those bowl for 10 sec and keep them out for 5 seconds.
Keep this doing untill the ice melt and water turns normal.
Make a video or pic of that and send it to me at srb1559
Kik me too if you need anything more

Dominantsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2016
Put one clamp on your pussy and each nipple. Connect the clams on your nipples with the smallest string possible. Connect this string to your clit clamp using another small string. All three should be pulled tight. Now put a dildo like object on a chair and bounce on it fast. Edge 3 times and then cum

Madden17

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 11, 2017
Spanking

Put hotsauce on your pussy, inside and out and then spank your pussy 75 times with a belt

Kik:madden171615 for proof

martijn1421

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 15, 2017
Add my Kik for your punishment

18 year old female sub looking for a punishment don't go easy on me I would like your kik for showing proof limits are my asshole piss shit blood involving people

Add my Kik ( martijn1421 ) and we will discuss your punishment.

Siraaron1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 10, 2017
The cunt should put a rough surface down on the floor, such as a welcome mat (or the back surface, if it is rougher). Alternatively it could use plastic bags with some rice or pebbles in them. (PM if you cannot come up with anything).

Then it should kneel on the floor with its knees on the rough surface. It may take a few minutes for the pain to begin. Until the pain has started the cunt must touch itself and pinch its nipples (preferably with clothespins) but may not cum.

If the cunt has rubber bands or scrunchies it should snap one on its pussy while waiting for its knees to hurt. Each time it uses the rubber band it should count and say "Thank you sir."

The cunt should wrap its hairbrush bristles in saran wrap and/or plastic bags so that it can insert the brush into its vagina. Wrap more tightly with tape as needed if the cunt's hole is still too small to fit it. If this still doesn't work, the cunt may use the handles of multiple kitchen utensils to stretch its hole.

With its hole stuffed, the cunt should take a fork and poke its labia and clitoris hard enough to hurt, but without drawing blood. While doing this it should recite the following words: "This cunt deserves to be punished for being such a stupid slut."

When the pain becomes too much to remain kneeling, the cunt should punish itself by removing the hairbrush and sucking it clean like a lollipop while spanking its pussy with a slipper (or shoe) sole 20 times. Each time it spanks its pussy, it should count the number of strokes and say "Thank you for hurting this worthless whore." If it wimps out on a particular stroke it should add two more at the end.

Now the cunt must edge twice and then make itself come, after each time saying "Thank you sir for punishing this cunt so it can become better.

May be modified if necessary
Kik name gentech28

Any proof is welcomed and a report

Mrboss

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2017
18 year old female sub looking for a punishment don't go easy on me I would like your kik for showing proof limits are my asshole piss shit blood involving people

Kik is mrboss2019

The punishment is to slap your pussy until it throbs

Justintime12354

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2017
Your next punishment.

Fuck yourself with either a dildo or anything you can make a dildo out of until you cum three times. Kik me at justintime12354 asking me for permission before each one.

owoboi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 29, 2017
Let's discuss this on kik, i'm owoboi2

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
The original post date of the request is June 34 two years ago.
Is she still active ? She hasn't replied in two years.

Mrboss

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2017
Kik me at mrboss2019 and I'll tell you what your punishment will be

Mrboss

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2017
My kik is mrboss2019. Kik me then I'll tell you your punishment

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
You will need an unopened bottle of hot sauce a dildo, a butt plug, and a pacifier. You will also need milk. The more, the merrier... You will only need this for yout sake.

1. Wear your Eve's original dress... You know, Adam's wife...
  2. You are to set into crawling position, knees and elbows on the ground.
  3. Begin with your pacifier. Put on most generous amounts of hot sauce on it, and into your mouth.
  4. Next goes your butt plug. Do the same. Remember, generous amounts.
  5. Finally, the dildo for your pussy.
  6. Every 5 minutes withdraw the toys (in the specified order), pour milk on yourself (milk is the only thing that can cut a hot sauce aching, other than time), go for the next toy.
  7. If you still have hot sauce, repeat until you've used it all up as soon as 5 minutes have passed since you removed the pacifier.

I'll expect a picture proof and a full report on this thread. My KiK is in my signature.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals