2 slaves wanted

Sexylittlehippo

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 21, 2015
Hello, I am a mistress from the uk and I am looking for 2 male slaves, both must be increadibly submissive with few limits and must own a webcam. Slaves must be willing to submit photos and videos to me and to Skype. Slaves must own at least one toy. Slaves from the USA and Canada are HIGHLY preferred, as are slaves who live alone or own a chastity belt. If you would like to be my slave then please message me, the more submissive your message, the more likely I am to choose you. Thank you.

AC13_4_cam_miss

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 4, 2016
Hello, I am a mistress from the uk and I am looking for 2 male slaves, both must be increadibly submissive with few limits and must own a webcam. Slaves must be willing to submit photos and videos to me and to Skype. Slaves must own at least one toy. Slaves from the USA and Canada are HIGHLY preferred, as are slaves who live alone or own a chastity belt. If you would like to be my slave then please message me, the more submissive your message, the more likely I am to choose you. Thank you.

Hello mistress

I have Skype and willing to submit to you whenever you require. I really appreciate the fact you may take time to read this, not like I'm worth it. My limits are scat, piss and cutting miss. I own a dual butt plug and cock ring and a flesh light typ thing. I just hope maybe you might want to play but it is all about miss and my job is to please you nothing else matters. Please please let me know if I can serve you miss.

joeh

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 20, 2016
I am young (19) white, canadian. Never did this before. All yours.

readytoplease

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 21, 2016
Hello mistress,
I want to please you with my body, worship your feet and make your dirty desires come true. I have an athletic body, 7.5-8 inch(19-20 cm) dick. I live alone, got a collar, handcuffs...and I can buy the things you would like me to use eventually. I really want to be your obedient plaything. I also have a high quality web cam. Thank you for reading.

Please contact my Skype if interested. live:karambit231

P.S. My limits are urethra penetration, piss, scat, public.

johncarter2595

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 15, 2016
Please mistress add me on kik i an very submissive i will follow all your tasks love to be your slave
Add me
Johncarter2595

Nicko101

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 21, 2016
I'm 18 male but from Australia but I have very few limits and will do anything you ask mistress
Kik: Nicko1010

sureshshekar98

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 14, 2016
Doha
Willing to be your slave

Hello ! I'm a 19 year old submissive slave who's willing to serve you very much. I would obey all your tasks and abide by what you said. I have a lot of fetishes such as foot fetish, arm fetish, ass fetish, spanking and cuckold fetish too. So if you want me to serve a male dom I'll do that too.
Kik is sureshshekar98
My email is [email protected]
Skype is suresh_shekar

johncarter2595

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 15, 2016
Mistress i really want to be your slave I would love to serve u and to het controlled by you i need a mistress i cant live without a mistress please accept me as your slave
My kik is prashant25995

johncarter2595

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 15, 2016
Mistress I would love to serve u i want to be your slave for my life time please accept me as your slave i will obey al your commands
Kik me please
Kik is prashant25995

Featured Threads

New Personals