Hello

domdavis

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2017
KIK: dommistressmich

Hello sub... interested in mistress? add up on Kik: dommistressmich.

krisj

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 25, 2017
when you only say hello and people already try and get you.......

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
when you only say hello and people already try and get you.......

Actually, that is incorrect. She said much more than that!

She said she is a girl. She said she is a submissive slave who in spite of all of that had some self respect!

She only said "hello" as part of her main message, but you obviously not man enough to read the margins... Not even in between the lines, the margins!

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
She's just saying hello and yes people ARE trying to get her. She can be all the submissive she wants but until she clearly states she is actually looking for a Dominant you should not presume she is looking for one.
If she was tho, telling her to message you is a good start? NO, it is not. When you want and look to form a SERIOUS bond with anyone whether it's BDSM or not you don't bark out orders at people, what you do first is trying to get to know the person and get the person to know you to see if you are compatible. But no, most males here think with the head below the waist. Bravo! You'll get all the subs in the world that way. LOL

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Thanks for sticking up for her Selina. Surb is a nice girls I please don't be rude to her everyone she's not afraid to add you to her ignore list pretty quickly

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
She's just saying hello and yes people ARE trying to get her. She can be all the submissive she wants but until she clearly states she is actually looking for a Dominant you should not presume she is looking for one.
If she was tho, telling her to message you is a good start? NO, it is not. When you want and look to form a SERIOUS bond with anyone whether it's BDSM or not you don't bark out orders at people, what you do first is trying to get to know the person and get the person to know you to see if you are compatible. But no, most males here think with the head below the waist. Bravo! You'll get all the subs in the world that way. LOL

Did I said she was looking for a Dom or a Mistress?

No... I never said that. Those are words you mistakenly attributed to me. Better watch out... I am a Dom myself and do not take lighty that kind of offenses. .. I have sued for far less.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Did I said she was looking for a Dom or a Mistress?

No... I never said that. Those are words you mistakenly attributed to me. Better watch out... I am a Dom myself and do not take lighty that kind of offenses. .. I have sued for far less.

This entire thing is getting laughable.

1) Regardless of your intentions, you came across as thirsty and lazy. You got called out on it. Get over it. Put a little more effort into saying you want to get to know someone who only said hello.

2)If you think you can read between the lines, perhaps you wouldn't get accused of trying to proposition her if you posted anywhere near those lines or margins because LITERALLY the only thing she said here was hello and you order her to kik you. Don't assume because she told someone that asked her if she was looking for a domme that she was straight that it translates she's looking for a dom. The only thing she said is she was not looking for a domme. And since you're so good at reading between the lines, you'd get a clue when she says on her profile that she doesn't submit to just anyone who talks to her and to treat her like she has a working brain. (hint hint: Not talk to her like she's some horny toy just waiting for any man to come along and tell her what to do. You gotta do better than just throw your kik around)

3) Good luck suing Catwoman. Do you have Gotham's zip code to deliver a summons? I guess you can add Alice in Wonderland to the docket as well. I'd expect a little more credible threat from a "dom", and a little more maturity and controlled response. Suing random, anonymous users on the internet because they dared to point out you're lazy and horny? Good luck.

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
He can send the summon papers to Batman, he knows where to find me. So I can laugh at this dumbinant.
I'm shaking pretty badly, I'm so scared. Someone, please... hold me!

Darkking

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2013
as a pervy old man has once said your gonna need a senzu bean for that burn

Featured Threads

New Personals