Changing room challenge (female edition)

Masterdaddy13

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2014
Fun challenge if you dare. The game is set on dice rolls so all is random for you.

The game:
There will be 3 to 4 die rolls depending on your challenge level.
First roll will decide what categories you will compete in (they are cumulative so if you roll a 4 you will complete 1 through 4)
Second roll will be how many pics you will send within each category
Third roll will decide your level of exposure (it is set on a 2 through 6 roll, even your choice, you decide what single pic in each category gets a 5min post on temp expose or you can decide no pics get shared. Odd is my choice. A roll of 1 all pics get posted!
The challenge roll is where the pics get taken in the shopping store. Could be closed door in dressing room could be selfie at a mirror in the store. How challenging are you.

The categories
1 something blue
2 something green
3 bikini 2 sizes to small (thong is a must if available)
4 bra and panties or single lingerie
5 micro dress or micro skirt
6 something with polka dots

The next challenge in the choice of each category is the item of choice is the only thing that can be worn. If all you can find is a polka dotted hair bow, well then that’s what you get to wear and so on.

The extreme challenge roll is:
1-2 in dressing room door closed
3-4 in dressing room door open and pic taken in doorway
5-6 pic taken in mirror somewhere in store

The extreme challenge roll will be rolled once for each category you are entered in.

If interested in playing please kik me at masterdaddy13
Send me a message and state you are a contestant and we will use Legal notice: all pics received and or shared between myself and contestants will be considered private property and will not be shared anywhere at anytime unless both parties agree with terms. Once all challenges have been completed and results are finalized (temp exposure upload completed) all pics received will be deleted. If no face is a limit please stay within your personal limits when sending pics. They will not be edited. All posts will be time sensitive expiration and will not be set to downloadable unless agreed upon by sender.

Masterdaddy13

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2014
Have had a lot of fun with this and am in the process of updating challange categories. If interested I’m playing please send a msg.

Featured Threads

New Personals