Realized a fantasy of mine - wanna see if anyone feels the same!

chubbycoyote

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Mar 2, 2015
Okay, so I've been fantasizing about this a lot.

So, I recently realized I was into pet play. (Thanks to this fucking gifset wow) Which is kind of a little new to me and I'm kind of nervous about it. But I got a coyote tail and I can't wait to use it. It's hella cute.

I'm also into consensual non-con. And I keep returning to this same fantasy:

I'm a wild animal. Snarling, growling, curling my lips, snapping my jaws. Angry as fuck. There's something about getting to act vicious that seriously gets me. Ain't nothing subservient about it.

And my dom is trying to catch me, collar me, leash me. But I keep growling and fighting and biting every step of the way until I'm subdued, and then I get royally muzzled, punished, fucked, and tamed. For the time being.

I've noticed most pet play fantasies appeal to submission, but for me, it's something about the opportunity to act wild and vicious.

Anyone on the same page or am I crazy?

Edit: Also, if anyone knows of any stories or videos or pics or whatever that might appeal to this fantasy, I'd love to see them.

Last edited:

Masterofkink

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 29, 2014
Owner

I could help I've seen and done multiple cases like yours and it's really fun of you are interested pm or kik me at Rodrigo43098

Featured Threads

New Personals