Forced Intoxication

79Darkside

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2015
What are your views on forced intoxication?
I've enjoyed it a few times, being told to drink a shot or down a beer etc at certain points during a session.
I personally like it, it makes me more daring and have done things I normally wouldn't do sober, but they have always been things I'm glad I've done and never regretted anything.
Does anybody have any thoughts or stories, good or bad, relating to forced intoxication?

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
I don't like it. I don't drink much, i don't enjoy the feeling of being intoxicated. Also I think both parties need to be completely sober and aware of what they are doing in a D/s scene. People have inhibitions for a reason. Taking them away by force opens up to a sub being put in a situation where they might agree to something they really weren't ready for and have devistating mental and emotional consequences. Pain tolerance is effected, coordination. And a dom(me) should always have COMPLETE control of themselves. There is far too much potential for a mistake to happen to be intoxicated during a power exchange.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I would also agree here, bad idea!
Being less coordinated is a major issue as is impaired judgement, another potential issue is a high blood alcohol content decrease blood coagulation so any blood play, intended or otherwise could become difficult to control.

Featured Threads

New Personals