A bit of knowlege i wanted to share with you

Mars1991

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 14, 2017
I am a Vet technician by trade, an interesting thing i learned in school was that, unlike those fancy-pansy human doctors that always have their tools properly sanitized in fully equipped hospital a vet sometimes has to make do with what he has. I saw people in the past expressing concern over using stuff like sewing needles and the like because they cant be properly disinfected, but there is a neat little trick hat everyone can do, if the desired implement is fully metal you can simply cook it for 2 hours at 200 degrees Celsius in your standard oven, it can basically serve as Pasteur oven in a pinch. Another method is to soak a piece of cotton in alcohol and wrap it around the desired implement, then set the cotton on fire, cotton will protect the implement from being stained and the fire will kill pretty much every living thing on the implement, with caution this can even be used on tools that are partially made from plastic or some other material that would get melted in the first example, naturally use caution when handling fire.

Featured Threads

New Personals