Matt7001

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 3, 2018
Several ideas...

- Chip Clips
** Bonus if they are small and have pointy plastic Teeth!
- Paper Binders
** Smaller ones hurt a lot more, bigger hurt less, but still hurt like hell
- Skirt or Pants Hangers
** Bonus if you hang stuff from the hook
- Simple Bobby Pins right on the Nipple Buds
** Bobby pins such as are used in movies to pick locks, a.k.a. hair pins
** very easy, almost too easy for most
** for additional sensations, tease the nipples lightly with a vibrator
- Acupuncture Needles (Warning: possible blood and risk of infection if done wrong)
** Use the nipples as pincushins
- Birthday Candle Nipples (Warning: Risk of Burn Injury / Infection if done wrong)
** vertically pierce each nipple, take a birthday candle and place on the needle, light the candles, let the wax drip all over each nipple
- Alligator Clips
** Typically used with electronics to clamp onto exposed wires
- 9V Battery
** Get the nipple wet so moisture can conduct the charge
- Shock Collar
** Typically used for dog obedience, there are two small prongs that should touch on the side of each nipple
** MAJOR WARNING - NEVER RUN ELECTRICITY ACROSS THE CHEST - HEART ATTACK CAN OCCUR

NOTE: I know this thread is quite old and the OP probably wont reply. I posted mostly for putting out some additional ideas.

————

I like to use the Colt rubber/silicone suckers. Wet nipple area (spit) then wet end of the suckers (lick them). Place onto nipples and a good few squeezes gives exquisite sucking pleasure/pain. Leave them for a while say 15/20 mins then pull off hard - big swollen nips, if you like quickly do it again - this time as nips are big and swollen you are now sucking them from their new swollen state.

Next quickly dry nips and put on good quality nip clamps - the pain of them on to swollen nips send me to heaven and back. Love the pain.

Then repeat - suckers then clamps, suckers and clamps.

Pre-cum streams and then a massive jerk off and huge load.

Matt

SuppleOne

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 19, 2018
Go to the store (I found these at a dollar store - so you know this is a cheap idea) and get some of those small plastic hair clips - the ones with the interlocking little fingers. Get your nipples hard and then clamp one of these on each one. They are small enough you can even wear them under a bra - a really tight fitting one keeps them in place. Keep them on as long as you can stand it. Or better yet - as one person suggested - take them off every 5 to 10 minutes and rotate them 90 degrees and put them right back on (I have to try that one!).

Yes, I find that these can be very painful - a slight re-positioning can have a big effect. It is possible to use only the end pair of claws, which can be even more intense. I rotate them every 3 mins, and go for 15 mins (wimp). NB they do not cut off the blood supply like other clamps.

MasterFred

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 28, 2019
Well, what I've done is to take a pair of plastic pegs or clips, the plastic have 4 grooves cut vertically on both sides of th gripping part. Just using these alone for the first few times will be challendg. I remember all to well. But now I take the plasiic peg or clip and drill a hole about 1/32" dia. in the head of each peg. To that I apply a proper size/fiting screw eye. After fastening the plastic pegs, I usually quarter turn the eye screw after the point has made its self known. A quarter turn on each peg is about all I can stand at one time. I've done 4 each 1/4 turnes. It is extremely painful. I continue this way until I just cant' stand it any longer. I have added 8oz fishing weights on each (a hole has bee drilled in the opposite end). The weights are afixed with a stiff wire and at at two lengths. One is short, about 2 ", the other is longer, about 4". When you hand these weights the pulling makes the eye scres feel like it is entering your nipple further. The pain is magnificant. I have yet to apply this technique to my slave/wife. She is nowhere near being ready for this level of torture. I, on the other hand, have gradually built up my tollerance to pain and while it is still a tremendous amount of pain created by the slow screwing down on the eye screw, I have learned to tolerate, as I talk myself through eaach turn of the eye screw, and each new level of enormous pain and torture. I have been looking for other to have tried this method, but no one is writing about it.

I've long ago tried the coat/cloths hanger clips on my nipples. I've even go out into the back yard, placed a nail high in a tree trunk _(abpit 8' up), the I hook the hanger to a length of roap which passes over the nail. From there i've attached an old window sash weight (about 5#), the let it tug on my nipples as it swings back and forth. I'm usually good for a few minutes of this. But, of course, when I remove the clips, well that's when the pain really begins. However, the pulling of the weight on my nipples is almost heaven! I enjoy it (even as a dominant). My recently acquired slave (Thai wife) is still be indoctrinated. She has seem most of my equipment, but has not yet asked about any of it. In time she will experience all the tortures I wish to apply to her big nippled, small tits. Right now I'm convincing her to wear only a garter belt and stocking, without panties. I have a waist cincher on order.

Reactions: Jatoja

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Welcome! What you describe is quite ingenious, I have seen a similar concept with thumb tacks glued into holes drilled into the jaws of wooden clothes pegs which are quite effective but never using the eye screws in a plastic peg. I can see how the ability to adjust the depth of the screw would be very handy in tailoring the torture to the subs nipples.

Mishti

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 30, 2019
Can anyone tell me torture ideas fr my pussy with household items

Reactions: Misti

whitesatincd_ca

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 24, 2021
Take a plasic syringe and cut the tip end off. drill a few holes on the shaft of the plunger. Now you can suck the nipple up in the tube and hold the plunger with a match or a safety pin, so it keeps the nipple in.

You can put a small rubber band on the syringe beforehand, and roll it off the tube - now the swollen nipple is nice and easily rubber banded. Have fun and dont forget to sand down the sharp edge of the syringe....
I often use this technique and find it very effective.

Reactions: ILoveKink

wh0re2015

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
All punishment ideas please sir i have been so bad this weekend. I dont deserve it.
Kil wh0rexxx

Jatoja

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 14, 2020
Poland
Can you show me this whole thing? I wanna do this by myself but i dont know if i get it right

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
Place a new TENS pad over each nipple and connect them to the control unit. Turn it on pulsate and on the highest setting! You can also place additional pads on either side of the nipple and set them to a different pattern.

Here I am with 4 pads per breast, 3 TENS units running 3 different programs... Makes my breasts jump out of my bra!

breast tens units.jpg

Last edited:

ILoveKink

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 24, 2022
Place a new TENS pad over each nipple and connect them to the control unit. Turn it on pulsate and on the highest setting! You can also place additional pads on either side of the nipple and set them to a different pattern.

Here I am with 4 pads per breast, 3 TENS units running 3 different programs... Makes my breasts jump out of my bra!

View attachment 97990

ILoveKink

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 24, 2022
I LOVE TENS machines on my nipples and also on the nipples of a sub. But I use clips on the nipple it's self, or sometimes bind them with thin copper wire and and shock them like that.

ILoveKink

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 24, 2022
You can also try putting a battery drill on your nipples and gradually tightening the chuck as it spins. It can ttake a little sking off but it is delicious. then put some deep heat on them.

Featured Threads

New Personals