Punishment ideas using carrot

slavetomylust

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 29, 2018
Hi all. Would like to have some suggestions for a punishment play using carrot. Make it humiliating and degrading. Inserting in the ass is a given, but some sort of humiliating factor is missing. Any ideas?

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Maybe having to hold the carrot in your ass while rubbing the other end of the carrot against a grater to grate the carrot? If it's for your owner/master/dom they could watch which you do this and chastise you if you aren't doing a good job.
Anal insertion and hold. Fully insert the whole thing and make the sub struggle to keep it in. Of course firm and imediate negative reinforcement should be applied when it ssd pits out. This scenario could be played out for hours.

Reactions: J7brennan06

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
An idea I wanted to try:
Buy the biggest carrot. Put it in the freezer.

The carrot becomes soft and elastic, rubber like. Use it the same as the silicone dildos then. Deepthroating becomes much easier. ;) (I found a few carrots forgot in my freezer, maybe after a day or two. It should not be able to easily rip anymore, but check it's elasticity before use)

Reactions: J7brennan06

transViking

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Switch
Aug 15, 2021
California
make sure it’s not too pointed to prevent puncture and always make sure that you wash anything before inserting it anywhere as food can be still covered in vegetable wash, wax, pesticides, etc and make sure it’s either long enough to retrieve or carved so you don’t lost it.

if you’re using it for deepthroating I recommend not using any sort of pointed one since it can hurt your throat/damage it or could scrape the part of your pipes that shut off your airway.

using the largest end of the biggest one you can find, carve it into shallow hill-like curves. you can put toothpaste or rub a cut ginger root across it. very mild hot sauce can work just make sure you’re not allergic to it, you don’t use too much and that you have been having normal movements before anything like that.

the other end continue the carving and shape a roundish end to it. using a fairly thick cord or yawn, gently tie it off giving some length to a dom.
sub bends over across a table or flat surface legs apart, maybe watching a show or playing a game on a phone/otherwise distracted. dom holds the end of the cord and rips it out whenever they want.

Just a couple of ideas but regardless be safe and have fun lol

Featured Threads

New Personals