20 male slave searching for owner

Diznutsobey

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 30, 2016
Hello , I am a 20 year old male looking for a dominant woman on kik.
I am more of a bottom than a submissive - when I'm horny, I can act really submissively and love showing myself off to dominant women who order me around. I would like a dom/mistress who would be willing to train me like a beginner even though I have a bit of experience, but haven’t had proper training, order me around, use me, be sexually dominant towards me etc.

I love cock and ball bondage, bondage suspension, edging, cock slapping, cum control, and being humiliated in front of my owner whoever that may be. I also have been big on Anal lately but picked up on some anal plugs but would like to be trained on those as well by a mistress.I am also able to take videos and pictures - however not of my face, at least not at first. I need to build up a level of trust before I'm willing to do that.

I don't do scat, public,blood, family, permanent , incest - really taboo things basically.

Hopefully we can message each other to see if I’d be a good match to serve you.I look forward to hearing from you mistress

Featured Threads

New Personals