Markergirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 20, 2016
I have a few hours to play if any mature, sadistic doms are looking for a painslut to use. The kinkier and more painful the better. Please read my likes, limits and dislikes. I’d hate to waste your time.

Hope to hear from you soon! :) xoxo

maestroramo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 21, 2014
You were such an interest

Then you had to put pic in your limit :/
how would you suggest this works online without even seeing you stretched and challenged?

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Then you had to put pic in your limit :/
how would you suggest this works online without even seeing you stretched and challenged?

How about you settle for a report and use your imagination or the rest of the internet for wankoff material? If you're not adult enough to read and pass by if you're not interested, you're obviously not the mature dom she's asking for.

Markergirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 20, 2016
How about you settle for a report and use your imagination or the rest of the internet for wankoff material? If you're not adult enough to read and pass by if you're not interested, you're obviously not the mature dom she's asking for.

Thank you. I typically don’t bother with someone questioning MY limits, as it is a sign that they don’t respect them anyhow. But, you deserve thanks for coming to my defense.

Xoxo

Featured Threads

New Personals