21 F looking for a mean dom/domme

Sophias

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 21, 2017
I’m a 21 years old girl looking for a real mean dom/domme that’s turn in orgasm denial. I’m a really good girl and I will give you my orgasms and my pussy. Please tell me what you would do to me ( like edges, no touch, ruin)!

Reactions: Mia434

Mikey147

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 26, 2018
Do ylu have a kik or whatsapp number i get in touch with you on

I’m a 21 years old girl looking for a real mean dom/domme that’s turn in orgasm denial. I’m a really good girl and I will give you my orgasms and my pussy. Please tell me what you would do to me ( like edges, no touch, ruin)!

sniper2243

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 7, 2017
i have kik shibby224 message me on there but we can also talk on here if you want

Theheartofdragons

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 14, 2016

id love to chat and see if were a match message me on here or on kik at : dragonwing3 i would love to leave u on the edge of cumming for weeks on end leave u a drooling mess for me ready for your body to be ruined and owned

jimy1980

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 22, 2014
I’d love to keep you tied all day long, and spend all day cumming over and over inside your pussy
My kik is jimy1980

Featured Threads

New Personals