Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)

shine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 28, 2014
43 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Are you looking for something different in a submissive S/M relationship?

Are you getting bored in doing the same old tasks that and routines that others want you to do but it’s not what you really want in a relationship?

Anybody may apply from any time zone and you can be any size age or body shape as i will not discriminate agents anyone as long as you are FEMALE as i want to get to know you as a person first and i will reply to all messages sent to me.

If this sounds like you then this may interest you.
My name is shine and I am looking for a FEMALE submissive for a long term friendship leading to online play and if things work out in the far future hopefully some sort of offline play.

FRIENDSHIP... What I am looking for is a FEMALE that wants to just chat first off either by email or some sort of messenger and get to know each other. We will be honest and strait forward in discussing what we both want and need in a relationship as well as just chatting as friends about anything that interests us in our lives.

I believe the only way a good relationship in any form can work is with strait out honesty and knowing what your partner needs and wants from each other.

It will be completely up to you when we progress to the next stage of our relationship which will be online play and there will be no pressure from me to do so until you feel you are ready to move on.

ONLINE PLAY... Online play will be discussed well beforehand in the friendship stage where we will chat and get to know each other so each of us knows what to expect and what each other’s needs are.

OFFLINE PLAY... This may not even happen but in the very long term future if things are working out for each other I would like to try something like visiting or being visited by my sub.
But that can be discussed at a later date.

I like learning and trying new things when it comes to kinks and I am friendly and easy to get along with so if after reading this you are still interested please message me and let me know and I will reply with my email address so we can chat and get to know each other on a friendship basis.

• Kinks:
Friendship, Online play, S/M Kinks

• Experience:

• Limits:
looking for friendship then online play

Featured Threads

New Personals