Whore Punishment

iKandii

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 4, 2016
This whore has realized that it has been weeks since she used her cunt to please others. She is at work and needs punishment to be reminded of her status, as she walks around all day teasing others like a skank and getting away with it.

Please give me punishments for hidden public. I work as a bartender, and will be working for another two hours, as well as every day this week.

masterwolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 5, 2012
Write your phone number on the napkin of every fifth drink you serve

sarmatio

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2013
Spend working day with panties stuffed inside cunt. Do not wear other underwear.

JamesVaret

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 27, 2016
Piggybacking off of the idea of stuffing panties up your cunt, keep them in there with some sort of toy, one that makes noise. If you get caught, offer your ass up to them

Petter Ivan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2011
Write: "worthless piece of shit garbage cunt"
over your cunt in black permanent market, just to make it perfectly clear to people how they should treat you.
Also take a trip to the grocery store, buy a carrot or something, find a private spot and push it up your ass so only the tip and the green bush is visible. Walk home like that, wearing nothing but a short skirt (it can hide the carrot) and tight top. That's gonna make you look as dumb as you are :p
Have fun!

Billikidd

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 17, 2016
You could put in a butt plug, or a dildo covered in either toothpaste or hot sauce, to get your pussy or ass really hurting

omegleman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 19, 2016
Write "O" on one pussylip outside and "M" on the other pusslip outside. Use a permanent marker. Insert 2 iceubs in your pussy and 2 drinking straws in your ass. Do this while standing behind the bar.
Take a pic and show it in the album.

Add me on kik or ask for my skype to take more dares from me there

iKandii

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 4, 2016
So far this slut has been told that she is never to wear panties to work unless they are stuffed into her cunt, and may only wear a bra again once her filthy pussy has done the only thing it's good for and pleased a cock. Last night, this whore was used by a female customer; I was embarassed of my stuffed cunt, so instead of letting her touch my dirty pussy while I waited with her for her cab, I fingered her behind the bar. I spanked my pussy the entire ride home for being so wet and useless. So far today, I have been edging in the bathroom whenever the bar is quiet, then sucking on my panties and shoving them back into my gash. I was also told to fuck a cucumber and eat it at work; it hasn't been washed (aside from my sucking off my dirty juices) and I will be using only my hands to eat it.

dirtyspank

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2014
You must never wear a skirt longer than the top of your Knee's and anytime you need to bend down to a fridge or shelf below waist height you must always keep your legs straight!

Jpf234

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 14, 2016
All shirts are required to show cleavage or be see-thru
You are no longer allowed to wear pants unless there see-thru or tight enough to give you a constant camel toe
Putting your arm at you side any skirts that come past your pinky finger are forbidden
all shorts must be the same as skirts show cameltoe or have a hole in them so your cunt lips are visible

From now on you'll never sit with your legs closed or crossed your feet and knee should remain at least shoulder width apart

When ever you are in your room you must strip naked
Whenever your alone in your house you must be naked
From now on you sleep naked
You are naked all the time in privet and are expected to keep all blinds and curtains open

From now on you must edge five times a day twice when you wake up.
You are to write the words cum Whore above your tits and free use below them you will also add another word of your choose to a body part of your choice

Petter Ivan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2011
Ah.. it's a work thing. Sorry.
Spank your ass to the point that you can't sit down without making a face. Then whenever someone asks what is wrong you inform them that you got spanked hard for being a bad girl.

Featured Threads

New Personals