Slave and master market (connecting the S with the M)

conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
Hello,
My name is Micah, I have been noticing lately that there are a glut of people looking for female slaves on this site, a good number just looking to get off once or twice and have that be the end of it, comparatively there are not a lot of female slaves to go around, this leads to deception, trickery, lies, spam, and all manner of other general annoyance to the serious users of this site.

Thus I had an idea, and now, I bring you, the grand slave market.
This is a thread where I take applications from slaves and masters, do a quick check to make sure you aren't lying, then match a slave with a master who has similar interests, while sorting out the assholes and cons from the bunch.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Slaves: If you are here, it means you are looking for a good master, weather long or short term, and that you want to avoid posting details or getting spammed by masters that don't want to commit, or give you enough information, these are the steps for a slave to get entered into the market.

SLAVES:
1: send me a PM, this is in order to avoid you being spammed, to your PMs or on this thread, the PM should contain KIK/skype/yahoo/other messenger info, typical schedule and time zone, as well as your current likes/dislikes/limits, be very specific about naming all of them, as they are what I will use to match you with a master.
2: an interview will be conducted on your preferred messenger, you will be asked questions about yourself as a slave, your various tastes, living situation (house layout, for task safety reasons, hidden public tends to be harder in apartments and neighborhoods with kids)
3: Post in this thread to keep it visible, just say what you are and if you submitted
4: you are done, wait until I find you a master and enjoy

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Masters You are here because you want a slave, for your own reasons, and you are willing to put in some serious effort and commitment to get one, the glut of masters means that I can be extremely selective about who gets a slave, and I will not be giving slaves to people who do not prove they are willing to take care of them, steps for being a master are as follows.

MASTERS:
1: send me a PM which should contain KIK/skype/yahoo/other messenger info, typical schedule and time zone, as well as your current likes/dislikes/limits, be very specific about naming all of them, as they are what I will use to match you with a slave. also include an ad if you have one, as well as what sort of master you are (strict, loving, demeaning, psychological, etc) I do not accept master PMs that are less than 300 words! this is part of the screening process.
2: an interview will also be conducted for masters on your preferred messenger program, female masters seeking only female slaves will be REQUIRED to send a live pic of themselves, I will not have men pretending to be ladies in my market, various questions will be asked so I can better match you with a slave.
3: Post in this thread to keep it visible, just say what you are and if you submitted
4: wait for a slave to be delivered to you, have fun!

Last edited:

conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
currently 3/0 on masters to slaves, I will begin the interview process when we get at least one interested slave, go ahead and submit some more apps, I will not be taking male master applications after I get 10, and I will hold a max of 10 at a time for consideration.

rixy1991

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 21, 2014
sign me up

I'm brand new and would like to enroll as a student I am straight male living in the UK not tried a lot of stuff in the past but will try anything that does not leave a permanent mark at least once prefer a more mature mistress to break me in / show me around but I will follow orders from whoever is assigned to me kik rixy1991

melonation

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 25, 2014
I am 18M straight. I have submitted a PM with infos inside. Applying to be a master of a female slave. I prefer the word sub though .-.

conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
Busy

Hey,
I was not expecting the great responses to this thread, thanks everybody, masters, particularly those looking for females, you will still have a LONG wait, I will pair you as fast as possible, due to the volume of responses I am not going to respond to every message now, only if you need to change something in your submission or if you send one that is particularly good.

sarmatio

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2013
I applied for master. Looking for female slave/sub. I know that wait will be long ;)

badslaveee

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 4, 2014
please i need you

tito
[29/11/14 11:23:18 ص] tito: let me know my self
i am a male you can call me tito
26 years
love to be good slave
i am new in that in fact
i am new in slavery life then i need a training to be good slave
i real good training in all ways to be good slave
slave positions
corner time
punishment
i love self bondage
tightly bondage
and more
please if you can help me master and make me good slave
my skype is
hhhhhhh6498

conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
Well well well

tito
[29/11/14 11:23:18 ص] tito: let me know my self
i am a male you can call me tito
26 years
love to be good slave
i am new in that in fact
i am new in slavery life then i need a training to be good slave
i real good training in all ways to be good slave
slave positions
corner time
punishment
i love self bondage
tightly bondage
and more
please if you can help me master and make me good slave
my skype is
hhhhhhh6498

so, you want to be a slave, but you can only copy paste something from what looks like skype, you lack the ability to write in any kind of complete sentences, and you decide to post here and to my PM box just to show how desperate you are, if you really are desperate then either write a real application with proper sentences and punctuation or find your own master.

Featured Threads

New Personals