(UK) Glasgow: M/Dom/27 seeks F/Sub/All ages ~ Funny and smart sub wanted!

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland

LochyG

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 23, 2014
27 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Hello and thank you for looking at my little advert. I am a sarcastic, self deprecating guy, who doesn't take himself too seriously. I'm a geeky gamer and I love my ancient history. I read a hell of a lot, mainly sci-fi and steampunk. I used to read a lot of fantasy, but I got rather fed up with the continuous tropes. I'm a keen F1 fan, I know a lot of people find it boring, but I enjoy the strategy and tactical thinking.

I started off on this journey into kink as a pretty tame dominant, but that all changed once I actually got to try my hands at things. I discovered a sadistic streak in me that surprised the hell out of me. I don't act on it all the time, but I definitely do it often. Perhaps to counter that, I am very tactile, I do enjoy snuggling and really start to care quickly, it has been a problem in previous relationships. I enjoy a bratty or willful submissive, I don't want a carpet, I want to feel my control over a sub not walk all over them, its that taking of power that I find most enjoyable.

My main interests in kink are, breast and nipple play, I absolutely love everything to do with it. Humiliation, I find this a huge turn on, everything from semi public to private humiliation. Orgasm control/denial, I love to play and toy with a sub and take them to the edge often. edging and repeated orgasms will be frequent. These interests are key, if you don't like them, it isn't going to work. Simple as.

My other interests are in, body writing, I guess this ties in with humiliation, it follows on naturally from it anyway in my mind. Control, either choosing what you wear, having an input into what you do (this is not telling you what to do, but having my opinion asked and being consulted with, its the thought that counts). Its a little rush of power having that kind of control. These aren't requirements, just likes

I don't particularly care for honourifics, I know that is strange for a dominant. I dislike age play, any toilet play and blood. I don't do sharing, I won't be playing around and expect the same back, I don't mind talking to other but no playing. I won't go near needles or knife play, I'm from Glasgow, I have seen what knives do to people, that isn't fun.

I have had a fair few kink relationships, a mix of real ones and online. I have done the super long range other side of the world relationship, I'm not actively looking for that again, but I wouldn't say no to it if the right person comes along (hence the any location). So ideally someone in Europe or the UK.

Thank you again for taking the time to read my wall of text, hope to hear from you soon :)

• Kinks:
Humiliation, Breast Play, Orgasm Control/Denial, Control and Bondage. I also like body writing and clothing control. I do have a rather surprising (to me) sadistic streak. I am interested possibly in watersports, but not actively looking for it, just a possibility.

• Experience:
A fair bit of real life experience, dabbled over the last 8 years, mainly with ex's and a few play partners. Got serious with the local scene in the last year and a half. Done lots of online play, that's where I discovered kink after all.

• Limits:
Knives, needles and I really don't do sharing very well, jealousy is a terrible thing. It's a failing of mine and I just cant help it. Not going near puke scat or serious bleeding. (I have done tack bras that did tiny pricks of blood that I enjoyed, I'm not into cutting or anything like that)

Last edited:

Jungle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2015
South Lanarkshire
X

Is nipple play a must for you as its something I have an issue with, as in I can't tolerate the pain in that area
I also have an issue with any kind of public humiliation, I just don't see the need for it and I'm sure you could use other methods to get the results you want
As you can see I'm no carpet and know what I'm prepared to do and what I'm not
Some of my issues I'm willing to look at overcoming others I'm not its just a matter of discussing where i draw the line
Other than that I'm looking for someone to take me to the next level in my training
Orgasm control is something I'd like to try along with other things I'm sure I've never thought about

Hope to hear from you soon

Featured Threads

New Personals