How to not chicken out

boyinpanties4

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 30, 2012
I love the idea of exposing myself as a sissy, but I always chicken out. Even if I do post a pic, I always delete soon. How do you guys avoid this?

Or am I just being too much of a sissy? (pun intended)

dboy123

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 3, 2010
www.chaturbate.com
This is not uncommon for beginners I reckon. Obvious strategy is to ease yourself into it.

- Make sure you are horny when you post the pic. Easier to get it posted. ;)
- You might want to start at places where such pics are socially expected, and places that are restricted to a limited membership. Some examples include alternative dating sites, here, or some other adult-oriented photo sites. Start with quieter communities and try to convince yourself that no one will see them even if you keep them up. :rolleyes:
- Try to set conditions of release and adhere to them. Some conditions might be time frame, number of comments, number of views... etc. This does take strong resolve though.
- You might also want to consider providing others with the control of deleting photos. Exposure blogs, dare sites like GD and OSA, or those who like exposing people here (jennifer_mc comes to mind...) might work. Since it seems like you actually do post photos, this might be the solution to keeping them online. You can't just click delete to remove them. :eek:
- Or... if you really want to be "out there", go cam on chaturbate for a few times within a short period. Do whatever you could to gain more viewers (and higher ranking). Chaturbate shows are screen-captured by CB for affiliates' promotion, as well as archived by other third-parties. Once you get used to it, you will man-up. (pun-intended) :D

Anyhow, enjoy, have fun, and stay safe.

SexeeLexee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 31, 2015
Finally exposed

I got mr. chickenout to give up his pics and hes exposed now! No backing down this time!

cjp

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 14, 2012
uk
Thats a good informative post. Could you highlight any security or common privacy issues?

Humiliationsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2016
Newcastle
Being horny when posting is the main thing for me. I lost a master as I completed his first task and took the photos he had requested. I then had a wank, chickened out and deleted all of the photos.

Posting here is good as I know I can delete the album if I want, which actually makes it easier to leave them there.

boyinpanties4

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 30, 2012
Be careful what you wish for! I got some liquid courage the other night and submitted a picture of me giving a bj in lingerie to a sissy exposure site. Now I'm posted on tumblr and Twitter and can't get it removed.

humble52

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2016
In an extreme fit of hornyness a week ago I exposed myself on tumblr not really expecting anything to happen, except it got 27 likes and 37 reblogs in that time. I had included real name photo ID, email address and mobile number to spice things up. For days I was constantly hot and excited, it took over all my thoughts. Then I had a reality check and got really worried. So what did I do? I joined this site and posted pics of myself here. I's totally addictive despite the risk :rolleyes:

humble52

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2016
How not to chicken out

One way is to create a volafile, files which auto-delete in 2 days but you can't delete them before the time is up. Then post the link on-line, for example
https://volafile.io/r/?????
and hope nobody notices in the next 2 days.

Last edited:

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
I got mr. chickenout to give up his pics and hes exposed now! No backing down this time!

I guess you caught him when he was horny and thinking with his balls and not his brain. I often have the same probably and soon regret sending out photos you never know where they will pop up but luckily unless your are made away of the posting you are blissfully unaware.
Maybe you should have posted a direct link to his photos are they still posted?

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
I have the same problem but in a slightly different way. When I'm really horny I do find the thought of being exposed naked to be a great turn on. I also get turned on by the fact someone might contact me or comment or just take the photos from my control and repost them elsewhere. Of course this is only when I'm horny. When I'm horny I can be talked into most things especially if it plays on my submissive side. That is how complete strangers have come to have several photos of me naked.

When I've had an orgasm or time takes it toll and my horniness reduces I start to think more clearly and want my photos removed. Of course once I've sent photos out to people I've lost control of them so there is little I can do about that and it has resulted in me finding myself posted here on kinktalk and also on tumblr, at least those are the ones I know of. But as they say ignorance is bliss so unless my photos are point out to me I doubt I'd be aware and it won't really bother me until that day when some drops a link to me which contain my photos or I happen across one. This has happened as unknown to me I had actually been tricked into sending some photos to an ex girlfriend and she took delight in posting them and teasing me over it for several months. She now contacts me occasionally with info about another posting she has made. So far I have managed to remain in control of most of my naked photos in as much as when I do turn chicken I ask for them to be removed and generally they are and some sites have a way to remove them with out the need for a password. I would never dream of complaining to site moderators and getting them to remove the photos as I'm realistic enough to release that even if the photos were removed the poster would still have copies they could repost again and elsewhere. So I feel it is best not to upset someone that has such photos at the disposal too use in revenge.

I have lost control of a few photos as when I ask for them to be removed I was refused and then had my photos posted even more with the threat of asking to have them removed in anyway would result in even more postings so I let it lay as it was. The funny thing is it is these photos that when I see them turn me on the most not so much because I'm posted but because of what happened over them and I know they can't be removed. I check two of them regularly on tumblr, the third one I've lost the location, to make sure no one has reblogged them further. So far I am lucky as they have remained very low level and being as they are old postings I think they are safely ignored.

But you see when you come down to it I don't really want to be exposed at all. I'm really a shy person and I hate being embarrassed but also strangely I find it a turn on when someone subjects me to embarrass or threats me with it. It is really strange but also something so strong I can't always resist it especially when horny. The thrill for me isn't so much that I'm embarrassed or humiliated but that someone has gained their pleasure by subjecting me to it.

I think it may all have started at school when I was becoming sexually aware and a gang of girl bullies picked up on my shyness and decided to have fun with me over the next five years. Then my first real girlfriend also seemed to enjoy embarrassing, humiliating and dominating me. It all seems to have programmed me into finding it arousing even if I'd rather not suffer it.

humble52

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 28, 2016
Thank you. I've removed the link now although the photos are still on-line. I'll say more tomorrow on the subject.

SexeeLexee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 31, 2015
I guess you caught him when he was horny and thinking with his balls and not his brain. I often have the same probably and soon regret sending out photos you never know where they will pop up but luckily unless your are made away of the posting you are blissfully unaware.
Maybe you should have posted a direct link to his photos are they still posted?

Hmmm. I do actually still have his pics, I can repost them anytime!

Featured Threads

New Personals