Diaper slaves

Diapersub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 31, 2018
I would be very interested in hearing from any dominants who have a liking of putting subs in diapers. Not just from a kinky side of things and wanting to be used by you but also I would like to understand the psychological side of wanting a slave to be diapered so I can become a better submissive.

boi88

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 4, 2018
When I switch, I love to put my subs into diapers. I find that they are great for humiliation especially if this is not subs primary fetish.

brandie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 12, 2014
Austria
i'm a sub and last month i was forced the first time to wear diapers and pee in them, it was one of the humiliatings things for me. But on the other side i like to be humiliated

Reactions: ted__uv

sb717

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 29, 2022
As a fan of humiliation and degredation, diapers and dresses drew me right in. I think one of the best things about this fetish is that is never ceases, at least for me, to be humiliating. Being seen as the huge cry baby in diapers and frocks that I secretly am. I just love it.

Madame.Eve

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 7, 2021
I'm a Dom who regularly puts my slave into diapers. It's quite convenient for when she's doing her chores, she doesn't have to stop for silly things like using the bathroom. My favourite aspects about it are 1. Watching her fight in inevitable. She's going to pee in her diaper, I've already decided that, but she doesn't want to and so she holds it. She holds it until she's whimpering and looking at me with big, sad eyes, begging me to allow her the privilege of using the toilet. I adore her little whine when I said "no" and force her to keep doing her chores. Then finally she breaks and wets herself and her humiliation is delicious. The second aspect I love is her begging me to change her. She's completely helpless, locked in a soggy diaper until I decide the diaper is full enough and she cam be changed. I love seeing her wiggle and shift uncomfortably as she gets on her knees and begs for a clean diaper. I love the way she waddles back to her chores when I say "no", her diaper so swollen she can't walk right.

Alimac

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 30, 2022
Agreed with most of the points above. Have been a big ABDL fan for at least probably 10 years now. Its just so cute and satisfying to have someone take care of you like that.

Reactions: Pampaboy

Pampaboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 20, 2021
I have to wear them everywhere even when I’m working

Attachments

• 0C238679-8BD2-41D6-9482-617E84BD424B.jpeg
    0C238679-8BD2-41D6-9482-617E84BD424B.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 5