Degrade/ humiliate me. Horny 26/f

BlueMoon_

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 20, 2017
hmm I'd love to see your pussy filled first. I got some ideas but I love to see it stuffed as people suggested. Then I would ask for more.

This is quite a popular request ;) happy to start there though I have other pics of myself if you want a preview

gbdare

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2011
Degradation and humiliation mean somewhat different things to different people. What does it mean to you and how much of you are you willing to expose publicly (both in images - do you show full body, face, etc., and in terms of information - such as your name, contact info, etc.)?

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
This is quite a popular request ;) happy to start there though I have other pics of myself if you want a preview

Of course this is a popular request.
I didn't care, I ask what I wanted. Preview welcome!

BlueMoon_

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 20, 2017
Degradation and humiliation mean somewhat different things to different people. What does it mean to you and how much of you are you willing to expose publicly (both in images - do you show full body, face, etc., and in terms of information - such as your name, contact info, etc.)?

I’ll show my body and face- and I like to see how other people interperate the humiliation And degradation. I’m your play thing after all

Last edited:

gbdare

• Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2011
I’ll show my body and face- and I like to see how other people interperate the humiliation And degradation. I’m your play thing after all

Fair enough. I want you to take a full frontal nude pic showing your face, spreading your pussy lips open with your fingers and with the words "filthy slut" and your first and last name written across your stomach. Send it to me and I will post it as I see fit.

Jokeking2424

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2018
You should make an album on here of all the pics people have requested so everyone can get a good look at you and humiliate you even more

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I would love to see you fucking your pussy and or ass and show your used holes after you was all done and how wet and turned on you got from it

Rumamed

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 4, 2018

hi,take some trash from the trash bin and put it in your ass. Take some pictures during this. Then push them out and eat them. Send pictures to skype: no limit for free use, or on [email protected]

Featured Threads