Humiliation and degredation.

msdeltagolf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 28, 2009
Orlando
My wife and I are having to spend the week days apart and see each other on the weekends right now. She enjoys humiliation and being degraded, which I love. Anyways we were thinking of giving her assignments to carry out each week before we see each other. We need some ideas!!!! Please help. So far we have taking naked pics on the side of the road, finding stranger and blow him, pick up a woman at a bar, and etc.. Please help with more. Thanks.

Last edited:

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
How about going into a supermarket, finding a vegetable, inserting it into herself there in the store, doing her shopping, and then putting it back before she leaves!

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
I hope we don't shop at the same store.

How about sell or display a nude photo of herself in a place of your choosing? Get her to spank herself in a semi-public place?

SkateBaker86

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 17, 2009
Ask me for specifics, yo.
have her go to a shoppe in the mall or a store of the like that sells bra's, and have her take her oldest one and put it on the clip instead of the right bra and re-rack it on the shelves, put the other bra back, then come back a few hours later or the next day and ask the manager to help find it.

EyesWideOpen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 2, 2009
Take a nude photo of her doing something dirty. Go to a public library and sneak the photo into a romance novel for someone to find. Make sure it is an adult geared book so only an adult will find it!

New and Shy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 15, 2009
Ohio
Don't allow her to purchase anything for a specific time (1 day, 1 week, etc.), she can only obtain what she needs by flirting, flashing, performing favors, etc.

Will we get to hear the results?

Tatjana

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2011
Don't let her wear any underwear, and always wear skirts. They don't need to be short, the point is that you can touch her whenever you want...

Footman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 2, 2011
Edinburgh Scotland
Insist that she remains naked whenever in your house and that she must always answer the door. At least once a week she must order a home delivery from a take away plus at least once a week an online or store grocery delivery. You of course can send or order what you wish.

Roni

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 10, 2009
For me wearing the opposite sides underwear (etc. me wearing girl panties or a thong) is really humilating.

I think you should let her wear briefs.

Featured Threads

New Personals