Abdl sissy needs punished

Aliceisabrat

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Sep 30, 2015
NE UK
I’ve been a bad little sissy cunt and im being turned into a baby toy id like suggestions on things like bed time, anal training and humiliation, I have panties and nappies.

As well as a small glass dildo

A vibrator

A princess plug

A thick red dildo

Anal beads

Ive licked them all clean and ready.

Plug me and put me in the corner ive been a naughty lil girl.

Aliceisabrat

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Sep 30, 2015
NE UK
while i appreciate the kik messages (which i wasn't expecting and would prefer comments on here) i gotta say, show some intelligence, i dont feel comfortable subbing to someone with the maturity and attitude of a brain dead/gremlin troll

sublook2switch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2016
Amazing!!

LOL

If this forum had a LIKE or REP button I would have just hit that... but I have to give you credit some how.

while i appreciate the kik messages (which i wasn't expecting and would prefer comments on here) i gotta say, show some intelligence, i dont feel comfortable subbing to someone with the maturity and attitude of a brain dead/gremlin troll

DADMQ14

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 21, 2016
Hi Olivia, my name is Leah. I'd love to be your dom if you'd be comfortable with that. I'm very accepting of limits although I do love to test and challenge my subs to new goals and achievements. I thoroughly enjoy giving the punishments you listed as having been used on you in the past. I'd love to chat more when you've got the time. Thanks for reading my reply and I hope we can chat more soon.

Featured Threads

New Personals