Being exposed?

dommedom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 18, 2012
Is the idea of being exposed on net without know where exciting? Like someone exposing you but not telling you where... (Only with consent!)

dommedom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 18, 2012

I am thinking about a situation when you agree with being exposed, but you also agree that the person who will post will never tell you where...

confused144

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 8, 2015
It's interesting. Not knowing where, but giving consent adds to everything. Could just be photos, could be videos, or could be information. Whatever it is, wherever it is, it always interests me.

couldbeme67

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 4, 2016
so exactly what are you wanting.my ex girlfriend I believe is going to out me in a couple of weeks because I was into blackmail stuff when me and her met but I never gave her money like I did the other girls and that just passed her she felt entitled I guess because I gave strange girls money before I met her. I'm. bisexual and she is too but she has pics of me sucking guys and now she says I've got 2 weeks to start paying her bills or everybody including friends and family will see the pics.idk if I can get out of it or if I want to deny her the pleasure and let somebody else expose me

couldbeme67

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 4, 2016
I am thinking about a situation when you agree with being exposed, but you also agree that the person who will post will never tell you where...
I can do it and I'm bisexual and in the closet and I have pics of myself with men

gbdare

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2011
I think it would add to the excitement with someone exposing me but me not knowing where.

Faggotboy85

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 17, 2016
Im in for this too! Have some humilating pics and vids and im willing to do even more.

You can KiK me: miniklein85

New Personals