Status
Not open for further replies.

bernla

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 28, 2011
answered everybody, I think...and please: POST THE RESULTS HERE, TOO.

Did anyone else notice in the pics she sends that her tattoo switches from her right side to her left?

yeah I made the one pic in the mirror:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Theyumyum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
i will post on every site i can find, around my city, university, shopping cetnres, and drop them in peoples mail boxes around my area.

i will send them to my friends and to anyone that tells me there horny or i read there horny.

bernla

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 28, 2011
The first results are really making me horny but they are not really degrading and insulting. Does anybodywant to post all the results here?

@Theyumyum: you have a pm

Hard uP

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 25, 2011
Send me some

Hey if you send me a few pic I'll print them off and put a comment sheet underneath and post them around town. Then go back and take a pic of the comments for you.

The Doctor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 30, 2011
Pictures

Hi Bernla, we are having a big meeting this week from a large car club...I'll be happy to spread the photos all around and have the boys comment and reply on all of them..

bw25

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 11, 2010
Send me ur pics. Ill treat u like the nasty pig u r. If ur interested...well keep it up.

bernla

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 28, 2011
You all have pm or mail ;)

Update:
For the next guys (or girls) who do really the things I descriped at the beginning (exposing me in public places or cum, piss shit or spit on pictures or rub their buttholes and cunts on it) I will do pic or video tasks that you can expose them, too

Last edited:

oxoguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 22, 2010
I'll do horrible things to your pics if you like - piss, cum, shit... then post the results on teh net :)

ehm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2011
i'll put them up in some restrooms in pubs

Status
Not open for further replies.