bernla

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 28, 2011
Hi there
I am looking for people exposing and degrading me :eek:

I have several pics of me nude. I am looking for many people (a few woman would be nice, too:D) who i can send the pics to, you print them out, then leave them in public places in your town or city. examples would include taped to a wall above the urinal in the mens room at bars/clubs/bookstores/truck stops/malls, etc. Or just leave them in various public locations like on a shelf at barnes and nobles or things like that. Then take a picture of it to prove that you have done it and send me the pic so i can see where you have left "me". pictures taken of people finding them or if you get any comments from the strangers who come across my pics would be a bonus!!! let me know if anyone is interested.

Also you may post them on different sites (also here) all around the net with dirty and weird descriptions, that the horny guys comment my body.

At last (and best) I would love to see my pics with a load, piss, shit or spit on it or with naked beside a picture of me (with your cock, cunt, asshole, tits ... on it)

AND if you really wanna make me wet you write the most sick insults on the pics or make that other people insult me really bad.

Say what you wanna do and I will send them to you.

UPDATE 1:
the guys (and girls) who do it best, with really sick insults, dirty comments and so on, will get more pics (and perhaps some vids) to expose.
And what I forgot: Videos of you doing things with my pics are ok also

UPDATE 2:
A few minutes ago somebody told me about a great idea. I would be really degraded and exposed when the results are posted here, too. Then everybody can see + leave sick and dirrty comments. So feel free

Last edited:

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
this would be fun especially as I will be travelling about a lot in the next week visitng pubs, service stations etc.. even a hospital...

bernla

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 28, 2011
I cant wait to see the first results.

@archie: You have a pm

@all: the guys (and girls) who do it best, with really sick insults, dirty comments and so on, will get more pics (and perhaps some vids) to expose.
And what I forgot: Videos of you doing things with my pics are ok also ;)

Last edited:

Blackice

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 7, 2011
I'm in. I can blow a load and piss on some pics of you and put some up in places if you want.

bernla

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 28, 2011
A few minutes ago somebody told me about a great idea. I would be really degraded and exposed when the results are posted here, too. Then everybody can see + leave sick and dirrty comments. So feel free ;)

@blackice: You have a pm.

masterDane

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 11, 2008
TX
picture

I'll do it send the pix I work in a plant I'll print them out and put them in the jonnie on the spot with your email on it

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
well to start you have to have wear tight white tank top. cut it down the front down past the bottom of your tits by at least 2". you willl wear you shortest skirt. you will put a slit in front and back of at least 2" up. then go shopping, 1 plto go is the greosery store, in the produce section get a nice size of ginger root. then go to a mall. shoe stores at least 5, and you may not have legs closer than 6". shop the bottom shelves of all stores. the whole day you are only allowed to bend at the waist. if you want some more spice let anyone who wants that has comented, they can give you a spanking.

bernla

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 28, 2011
@all: the guys (and girls) who do it best, with really sick insults, dirty comments and so on, will get more pics (and perhaps some vids) to expose.
And what I forgot: Videos of you doing things with my pics are ok also ;)

@firemaster:
I first do it with pics I have. And then when I know whos is most sick and most creative I will do pics and vids this person wants.
When I do this now I dont have enough time for all the photos

bernla

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 28, 2011
WOW, I am so wet right now seeing the first results and they are not really sick, degrading and insulting at all:p
I think that will be really great in the next few hours and days:rolleyes:

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
WOW, I am so wet right now seeing the first results and they are not really sick, degrading and insulting at all:p
I think that will be really great in the next few hours and days:rolleyes:

Take a long piece of rope (large hemp would be best). Go to a city park or a well-traveled wooded path. Then tie 1 end to a treat waist height. Then tie a fair size knot about every 12”-15”. Take the rope to another tree. Tie it off snug enough that it is level. . Put nip clamps on; give yourself a good spanking all while looks at the rope. Then get a little step of some sort, put it at one end. Step over the rope. Hold those pus lips very wide. Now step down on ground. You should be at least on her tip toes and the rope must be very snug right up in there. Now make your walk to the other side. Then go backwards to where you started. Do this as much as you can, at least 4 trips, up and back is 1 trip. If you have cuffs after you are on the rope cuff your hands behind you. Make sure the key is not near you at all, make an ice block with a plastic container about 6”x6” or something. Freeze a string in it too. Tie the string up where you can’t reach it till it all melts. Put icy hot on the knots too. Write in sharpie on tits toy for you. Above puss write my slut hole. Above ass, cum dumpster.

Udovas

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2011
hi. i can blow a load on them, spit, piss on them in public places. i can take photos and videos of me doing that and insulting your photos.

bonnie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Send me the pics, they'll be up in the toilets at the local mall and in the military base where i work :eek:

pantythief

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2011
Tattoos

Did anyone else notice in the pics she sends that her tattoo switches from her right side to her left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals