Status
Not open for further replies.

starch

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 4, 2013
can i plsease have a dare with ballbusting? can be hard too. a little bit public can be too.

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
can i plsease have a dare with ballbusting? can be hard too. a little bit public can be too.

get a pair of dice.

You have columns numbered 2-12. You need to get 3 points in each column. Whenever you roll the dice, slam the door on your balls a number of times equal to (number rolled * absolute value of points you have). Add one point to the rolled column. Rolling the same number multiple times in a row subtracts from that column. Rolling 7 multiple times in a row subtracts from EVERY column.

cyber6

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
give me a dare. Wonder if i'm dirty enough

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
everybody remember to write up a report of how things went, preferably with pics

Can I have a semi public dares please

spend a day without underwear and with your fly unzipped. If anybody points it out, pretend not to hear them (even if they are loud and obvious about it)

Last edited:

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
give me a dare. Wonder if i'm dirty enough

Get a large dildo, some pepper spray, some sandpaper, and tuna flavored meow mix catfood.

You will sand down your anus so that it is extremely painfully sensitive. The dildo will have pepper spray sprayed on it. You will pee on the meow mix and then mix it in well before putting it in a bowl.

Arrange things so that you can slam your ass all the way down on the dildo, then come off of it the entire way just far enough to lick the contents of the bowl. You may only LICK the contents, lapping them up instead of getting large mouthfuls that you only taste part of. With every lick you ram yourself back on the dildo, and then pull yourself all the way off to get the next lick.

You can stop when the bowl is clean

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
I think you meant to type this into Microsoft word. You should however get an A on your paper should you manage to properly turn it in.

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
?

I think you meant to type this into Microsoft word. You should however get an A on your paper should you manage to properly turn it in.

Do you have something to do with this? Please do explain because I am very confused.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
No that was just sarcasm. He went a little nuts last night and posted nonsense in the forums as well as in private messages to various KT members.

malebdsm

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 16, 2014
Humiliation

I mean humiliation as in degrading me by using anal or my cum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals