Central Europe

alja

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2015
35 year old submissive female seeking a dominant female of any age

I know that I don't really want a Mistress, but nevertheless I'm looking for one. Why? It's because I probably need guidance. I'll explain that later on in detail. You probably want to read the whole post nevertheless - I'll invest quite some work into writing the post so I can assume any willing Mistress reads it all. If that's too much to ask for I'm probably not the right type of slave for you anyway.

I'm 35, my name is Alja Carina and I live in Germany. Thus English is not my mother tongue, but I can write it quite fluently. I don't speak it that fluent, but I can communicate in English verbally as well. I don't have any messengers at the moment but I might be ready to install one depending on what my Mistress wants. I wrote a post to my blog listing all my likes, dislikes, and limits. I might be ready to bend or change my limits, but please don't expect me to. There's a reason for everything I listed. In addition I cannot tell if any new thing will end up in either list.

I also have a list of toys in my blog. There is probably some toy missing. I'm willing to buy additional toys on a regular basis, but I don't have much money available to be spend on toys. Right now I also don't have a playground since I lost my flat recently and I'm not supposed to play at home when my spouse is there as well. This is part of the deal allowing me to be here while still maintaining my relationship. I don't want to lose my spouse!

I will not take any pictures. This is a limit which is very unlikely to be dropped soon. I'm in a great relationship and the last thing I want to happen is someone talking to my spouse about my online activities. I do have permission by my spouse to be here but only as long as I keep my online life seperated from my offline life. I also don't think I'd look good on any pictures to be honest.

I would classify myself as beginner even though I already did some dares and other things. I don't think I do have enough experience to be anything but a beginner yet. I do want to change that though. To be honest I don't want to be dominated. That said being submissive does make me horny and I like to be horny. In addition I do want to experience being a slave.

I wrote much abount myself but of course I know what I'm looking for as well. I need an experienced Domme taking care of me. While letting other decide about certain dares is great I want to have somebody looking after me for a longer period of time. I want to make a commitment. I want to be taken care of. I want to be called by my full given name (see above) when I receive a PM. (Though we can change that later on when we start our relationship - it's only to ensure you actually read the text.)

I do have a couple of things I want to achieve by this new relationship. I'm absolutely no maniac for housework, but I want to be better at keeping my home clean. I also want to get fitter and perhaps lose some weight. (Yes, I'm a bit overweight. I'm sorry to tell that late in my post.)

While I enjoy being punished for no reason every now and then I do want punishments to usually be the result of failure. I also enjoy trying new things. I'm open to any treatment I did not try before any I will be honest when I classify any treatment as either like or punishment or limit. I did try hidden public already (which is not in any of my lists yet) and I must confess that it tastes good until now. I would love to broaden my experiences.

If there's something missing in my ad, please ask here in the thread. If you're a Mistress and want to consider me as a slave, please tell my by PM. Plase do not send me any friend requests until we did write a couple of lines to each other.

• Kinks:
bondage, pain, feeling helpless, blowjobs, anal, hypnosis, degradation, see text

• Experience:
I did a few dares, most of them online. I don't have much experience and I would classify myself as beginner.

• Limits:
pictures, ingesting pee or poo, edges, ice cubes, being/playing an animal, body writing, non-standard lube, anything involving my spouse, anything involving my vagina

Last edited:

rockhard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 2, 2015
Kik me. Now.

If you are still looking and trying to figure it out. Kik me, rockhardamsterdam. Let's have some hot fun little girl x

alja

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 25, 2015
I'm sorry. While I do play with males occasionally I will not submit myself to any male Dom. I guess I did mention that in my post.

Featured Threads

New Personals