Seeking Female Sub to Train 18-29

Jamston14

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 19, 2014
Looking to train a new female sub preferably 18-29. Any shape race or size. I have tons of experience as a dom and have also experienced the other side as well. I want a fresh new submissive that I can train to be a great slave. If you are new to the community in the dom for you. I'm respectful but also strict. Hope to hear from you soon don't hesitate to contact me if there are any questions

Kik: jizztin14 if interested

Master J

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Looking to train a new female sub preferably 18-29. Any shape race or size. I have tons of experience as a dom and have also experienced the other side as well. I want a fresh new submissive that I can train to be a great slave. If you are new to the community in the dom for you. I'm respectful but also strict. Hope to hear from you soon don't hesitate to contact me if there are any questions

Kik: jizztin14 if interested

Master J

you do understand anyone here can go back and see your previous posts right?

on your post on 9-28-2017 you were 22years old

on your post 11-28-2017 you were 21 years old

on your post 5-26-2018 you were 20 years old

this looks sketchy at best. So does the way you say you have "tons" and "lots" of experience and then on other posts it says only 3-4 years.

you also here on this post say if they are new to the community then you are the dom for them? how so? it seems that you cannot tell your own age countless times, which means youre either lying or youre not paying attention to anything youre posting here.

anyone contacting this person take caution and do your research and vetting carefully.

Featured Threads

New Personals